Chapter 2

Austin on the side

He closed the fridge and turn around to meet my blue eyes.

"Who the fuck are you?" Well that was not I was expecting. But I knew it! He is totally a jerk! I just regret saying yes to my mom. I sigh.

"Austin, stop cursing in front of your step sister so please respect her if don't then you'll never having a car on your birthday." Steeve said with a scary tone. Austin's rolls his eyes.

"Fine." He mumbled.

"This isn't finish yet." He whispered in my ear and I can feel my body tensed. He walks past me.

Jerk.

* * *

"Honey. Come down. The food is ready!" Mom yelled from the kitchen. Oh how I wish I was never here.

"Coming!" I yelled back. I grab my phone and place it in my pocket. I walk downstairs to see Mom, Steeve and that jerk Austin sitting at a dining table. I look for seats and it's only four seats. Shit, now I'm sitting beside Austin.

Kill me now.

I walk slowly beside Austin to take a seat and I know that this will be awkward. I look at him and he smirk.

"So, you're soon to be my step sister? What a great news." He smirk. Oh shut the hell up.

"Yeah. Isn't it nice?" I fake smiled and he laugh.

"Stop the acting. I know you didn't want to be in here in the first place and I know you didn't want to be my step sister. Neither do I." Oh, so he doesn't want to be my step brother. I see.

"Yep. You guessed it right." I told him with a smile.

"I see that the both of you didn't want to be step brothers and sisters?" Steeve ask us and we said yes in unison. We both glared at each other.

"Why do they have to live here? Why not in their own place?" Austin asked Steeve.

"Because I want to live with your soon to be step mother and step sister. Is it a crime? No." Steeve said continuing eating his food. Austin rolls his eyes and stands up.

"I lost my appetite." He said and walks to his room. He really do hate me more than I hate him.

Austin's Pov

Why do I have to live with that girl? And my mate? She doesn't know that I'm her mate. I should call Jasper.

Ring..

Ring..

Ring..

"Hey Jasper?"

"Yeah man?"

"I think I found my.. Mate."

"You what?! Is she pretty? Where did you find her?"

"She's my step sister."

"What? How did that happen?"

"I'll tell you later when you come over."

"Okay bye. See ya later bro."