Chapter 4

Jacob on the side

I was laying in my bed thinking about the "mate" thing. If I was truly his mate, then why didn't his wolf called me "Mine".

"Tori? Can I come in?" Austin asks through the door. I stand up and fix myself.

"Come in." I told him. He opened the door and walk towards my bed. He sat in the edge of my bed.

"I can't beleive I'm going to tell you this but here it goes.. When the moment I first saw you, I knew that you're my mate. My wolf wants to come and get you and told you that your mine but I can't. I don't even know you until our parents told us that we're freaking step siblings. I was gonna react to that to tell our parents that your my mate but that would be awkward cause your soon to be my step sister so I hide it." He told me not looking at him.

"That's why I felt a spark in my wolf when I first met you. And when you touch me, my body tense and I'm thinking like 'what is happening to me?' And now that I know that your my mate, it would be totally awkward cause your my step brother. Step brother and sister don't make out, don't do relationships. They both love like family." He scratch the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Yeah. I know. Okay, here's what I'm thinking. When our friends saw us, act like we're step siblings and if it's from our parents, we should tell them the truth." I nodded.

"Let's start with our parents so that they can know." Austin said and stands up. He kissed me on the forehead and walk out.

* * *

"M-mum? Dad?" I was calling my parents to tell them the truth. I think I'm going to pee my pants. Shit. Don't be scared Tori, Austin's with you.

"Yes honey? Is something wrong?" My mum asks.

"Can you call Steeve?" I ask my mom and she nodded.

"Steeve, come down here please." Mum called Steeve and she look at us worried.

"What is going on Tori?" My mom asked me one last time. I was about to answer it when Steeve comes.

"What is it sweetheart?" He look at mum and the both of us.

"M-mum, dad, we need to tell you something." I elbow Austin and he look at me in a second then look at my parents.

"Mum, dad, my step sister is my mate." Austin said. Mum and Steeve's eyes both widen in surprise.

"What? I can't believe it! My daughter found her mate! I'm so proud of you honey." She hug me and I'm confused. They're not mad at us?

“You're not mad at us?” Austin and I said in sync. We look at each other and back to our parents.

"Why would we be mad at the both of you? That's not wrong. Even if your step siblings, your not related in blood so, you can do anything the both of you wants." Our parents smiled. Creepy. They really like the both of us to get married right now. Yuck.

"They're right. We can kiss or make out like the wolves do. They make love." I smack his head making him yelp in pain. Our parents laugh at us and they both just walk off. What the heck was that?

"Shut up! I don't care if we're not related in blood! You're not my mate!" I told him.

"Do you want me to show you?" He smirk and my parents started to leave us alone.

"Try me." He change into his wolf figure and he's walking towards me. I can feel my wolf getting excited. He pushed me against the wall and he trap me with his both hands on the side of me.

He whispered something in my ear.

"Mine." He growled and starts to kiss my neck and now that I know, he's my true mate, not that stupid asshole, Jacob. But this is going to be far. I need to stop him before it happens.

"S-stop!" I push him away only to see him confused.

"What's wrong?" He ask me and I look away.

"I'm sorry. I won't do anything. I'm just showing you that you are really my mate so don't worry." I nodded gulping.

He started to lean in again and started to kiss my neck until I felt a sting on my neck. What the..

"You stupid jerk! How dare you you mark me!" I hit him in the chest but he didn't flinch. Is he that hard? Damn, my dirty thoughts.

"I'm sorry! It was an accident! I mean I can't control it! It just moved on its own." He told me with a 'sorry' look.

"It's alright. I forgive you." I tried to fake smile but failed.

Austin's Pov

Holy shit I didn't mean it! Now I feel guilty about marking her. Now she can't fall in love with someone she likes. She's stuck with me, forever. Pfft. I don't care, she's my mate so I'm the one for her. But I can't control this goddamn body! It just feels good and now I'm out of control! This stupid brain won't stop me!

Tori's Pov

I actually lied about yelling at him. I actually loved it. It makes my wolf happy and I am too. I'm just happy that I found my mate. I just wish he wouldn't rejected me..

We we're now here in the living room just watching not even taking a glance at each but I don't care anymore. All I care now is the movie. We're watching the Maze Runner, then the Insurgent yep, we've finish watching the Divergent so we're just gonna go to the Insurgent cause it's new and maybe awesome. And the last Hunger Games 2. That's my favorite of all.

Now that the Divergent is starting, Austin says something that I didn't quite hear.

"What?" I ask him looking at him and he just sighs.

"Forget it." He rolled his eyes and began to watch the movie again.

"What is it? Tell me!" I told him with curiousity. I was that person if someone says it like it's a mystery, I'm starting to get curious like I wanted to find out what is it.

"It's nothing! Just forget about it!" I sighs but just nodded instead. I'm still very curious what he just said earlier. What the eff is it?!

It's been nearly an hour since we we're watching. I didn't know that I fell asleep in Austin's shoulder. I was like what the hell?!

Sorry! Need to make it short cause I already told you that I'll make more chapters in this book.

And I'm sorry because this chapter is so boring and cheesy but if you liked it then I'm glad :D LOL XD

Bye lovey-doveys!

Kidding ;)