Day 17: Luke Blurb - Sledding

"Are you sure this is safe, Y/N?" Luke asks warily, watching you carefully as you spray more cooking spray on the bottom of his sled.

"Luke, I've been doing this since I was a kid. You just put cooking spray on the bottom, and you'll go faster." You explain for the millionth time, patting the sled as you set it down, signaling for him to sit down.

"I don't know, Y/N. What if it's like in Christmas Vacation an-"

"Luke, I promise you it's not like Christmas Vacation. You're not going to go flying through the woods and end up at Wal-Mart. Just get in the sled."

Luke furrows his brows, cautiously sitting down in the sled.

"Ready?" You ask, pulling the sled back, so you can take a running start.

"A-are you going to come wi-"

You cut him off as you run with the sled, jumping in before the two of you go sailing down the hill. Luke laughs loudly as you fly past Michael and Calum struggling to snowboard. His laughter grows louder as you hit some bumps; you wrap your arms tightly around his waist as you hit an icy patch. The two of you continue sailing before you plow into a snow pile, rolling onto the ground as you both laugh breathlessly, spitting snow from your mouths as Ashton comes running to your aid.

"Are you guys okay?! That was so cool! But, please tell me you're okay!" Ashton exclaims, helping you up from the ground.

"I'm good. How about you baby?" Luke asks, lifting your arm up as he examines your snow covered body.

"I'm fine, guys." You chuckle, admiring the rosiness of Luke's cheeks as he releases a breathy laugh.

"Can we go again?" He asks timidly, kicking the snow near his feet shyly.

"Oh so Mr. "I don't think this is safe in any country" suddenly wants to go again?" You tease, slinging your arm around his as you pick up the sled.

"It was more fun than I expected." He shrugs.

"I told you to trust me." You smile, pecking his rosy cheek quickly before he wraps his arm around your shoulder, pulling you close as you begin the long walk back up the hill.