seven

[between the two, they never lose attraction.. or desire]

niall pov:

i didn't know what to do. here, a man.. a beautiful one, is trying to get to know me.

i continued to snapchat harry about this place, he thought i was at a museum, i giggled softly. this place was so clean i couldn't help but agree.

my dad apparently needed to do more things and called my mother to pick me up. i waited by the entrance and i was surprised to see zayn malik exit the elevator doors. i turned around quickly when he stared right at me. i felt my hands get sweaty and i felt my body become aware.

then his hands were felt on my elbow. i gasped at the sensation and turned to look at him. he leaned down, his lips right next to my ear and his stubble making my cheek sensitive.

"i will see you tomorrow."

with that, he stood to his full height. his hand still lingered on my elbow. then he exhaled a shaky breath as he licked his full lips, and let go.

i watched him leave and turned around to see my mother's car already here. i walked out of the building and into her car. giving her a small smile, the encounter with zayn replaying in my head.

that night as well sat at dinner my father called my name. "yes?" i waited, and he looked at my mother. she nodded slightly and i turned my head in question.

"your mother and i have.. we need you to understand. your mother and i aren't happy together and i.. we need you to choose who you want to live with.."

i blinked, what? "i.. what are you trying to say?" my father sighed, "we are getting divorced, son. the both of us agreed that we can't live like this and we need you to understand and choose who you want to stay with."

tears pooled into my eyes, "i-i want b-both of you." my parents looked crushed, and my father sighed, "you will stay with your mother then." he got up and walked away, towards his room.

"m-mumma.." i cried and she came to my side hugging me. "i know honey, shh, it's going to be okay." i didn't want just one, i wanted both of them with me.

then i suddenly realized why i was seeing zayn tomorrow.. he knew.

[15%]

ohh y'all might get smut
lol might

see y'all laterz
vote y comment por favor

-jas x