one

[a good baby wouldn't be naughty, unless he loved his punishments]

third pov:

niall horan is a sixteen year old boy who found comfort in expressing himself.. in many ways.

for one, keeping his life simple. which it was, his philosophy wasn't anything deep.. just to be sweet and sassy. it worked well by how many men try to get between his legs.

secondly, to stay comfortable. and he did, he wore clothing that made him feel good, and he liked feeling good.

thirdly, niall was an extrovert.. well he considered himself as one. he loved to let people know he was happy which he almost always was, but if he felt a certain way, everyone would know.

niall glowed like the sun, a pure angel.

his dad was a business man, who dealt with men like zayn malik. he was ceo of a fashion company. niall had to admit, the man had style, since his dad always brought him the latest styles made by the man in magazines.

the thing was, niall never saw this man's face. surely he'd be everywhere but that was his name, not his face. niall being niall, always wanted to see a face before a name.

so he constantly promised he would adventure on his own and search for his face, but he always seemed to forget. niall was a busy boy just like his parents after all.

he was in activities that made him happy, even if it was just being part of theatre or helper of the cheer team. he loved to help and make others happy.

even with such a flamboyant gleam, niall was easily intimidated and would turn into a submissive at the snap of a finger.

when he was around men who have respect and authority he was quick to bow his head in shyness. but when it came to immature boys who didn't think with their mind.. niall was the most feisty.

most students and staff had respect for the boy, his parents had high authority. his mother was a respected coach of the high school niall attended and no one dared to do anything to her precious angel. especially when bobby is involved.

he loved his parents but boy did his parents absolutely ravish their little boy. sure, greg had a good amount of love, but the moment greg moved out niall was all they had left. and they wanted to make sure they cared for their boy until he found a man to care for him.

niall horan was a special boy, he was a good kid for the most part, trying to stay out of trouble and keeping his grades as average as the next student.

let's just say his current life was like any other average life.. until zayn malik arrived.

[1%]

first chapter.. hope it isn't boring lol

please vote/comment

-jas x