five

[a daddy never leaves his baby alone, or worse.. unwanted]

niall pov:

i woke up early as always, and dress in a casual outfit today.
skirts don't come cheap, and i am still saving up to buy many clothes this weekend.

i pulled out clear lip gloss and decided i wanted a bit more today.
maybe i could get my nails done this weekend too.

after all, i need to be presentable for the first couple weeks of school.

i walked down stairs to see my mom nowhere in sight. a small sticky note with an apple catches my attention.

early practice today! try and catch a ride or take the bus, be safe. an apple a day keeps the doctors away!
love always, mum xx

pouting to myself silently. i decide i should walk. i'm in my old ripped jeans anyways. dragging myself up the stairs i pack my bag and take the latest magazine this week.

taking a bite out of the apple i start my twenty minute walk to school.

when i reached the front doors, i went straight to the cafe, maybe i could get dad to pull some strings and get me some of these outfits. as i flipped through perfume and exercise adds i find an article with his name in bold letters.

after reading it over and over i felt... well i don't know. i just met him.. but i didn't want this to happen. he was supposedly the father of his wife's baby.. meaning she's pregnant.

but i couldn't see the proof, she looked perfectly healthy i see no signs of pregnancy. i sighed and threw away the magazine, my man will come one day, and i won't have to worry about him again.

i saw harry and smiled, walking next to him and talking all that was on my mind. i'm glad the school day went by fast, and i went to my mother's office, seeing her talking to a few girls.

i decide to grab the keys and wait for her in the car. when i reached for them she dismisses the three of them and turns to me. "nialler, honey, unfortunately i can't go home with you. i called your father and he agreed to come get you okay?"

i nodded slowly, and kissed her goodbye. walking through the glass doors i saw the familiar vehicle of my father. i opened the passenger side and got in, greeting him.

as i talked about my day the annoying sound of his phone ringing cut me off. he turned down the music i was playing and answered in his serious tone.

i thought he was just talking to his many co workers until i heard that one name. malik.
stopping my hand halfway and bringing it back to my lap.

before i know it, my dad is taking a u-turn towards his job. "mr. malik needed to checkout the latest designs and a few paperwork." he explained and i nodded my head, amazed by the huge building.

it seemed so boring and ordinary until we reached the inside. it was spotless and so elegant. i wanted to capture every moment. we both entered the elevator and suddenly it hit me. i'm going in mr. malik's work area.

fuck me

the doors opened and i was greeted with his eyes.

[10%]

do you hoes want zayn pov or ..
is that even a question? lol

all u thotties spread them legs cos zaynie boo is coming at youuuu!

-jas x