four

[a good boy makes sure he pleasures his daddy, before himself]

zayn pov:

i watched the blonde boy during the entire dinner. his mouth wrapped around his fork perfectly, as he watched the adults talk amongst themselves.

the way he licked his lovely pink lips that left them shiny of his sweetness. then when he would bite down and nibble on his bottom lip.

i wanted to drag him out of that chair and use his mouth as much as i wanted. but, i had a wife.

a beautiful one too.

after the thought of my wife the naughty ones of this boy across of me flew away and i found myself anticipating the drive home.

i left when the boy did, and the minute he bent down for his bag.. i lost my mind. quickly covering a moan with a cough.

he seemed to notice that company was still around and stood up, quickly guiding me to the door. i wanted to attack this boy and drag him up those stairs and into a room to have my way.

my eyes couldn't stop looking at the creamy pale body that was covered with pastel colors. something i despise of, the colors were too.. bright.

arriving home, i was greeted with her bright smile. her long thick hair swaying as she made her way towards me. i watched her move fluently towards me, not awkward or rushed.. just perfect.

she was perfect.. my definition of perfect.

i loved her body, it was absolutely gorgeous. something i loved the moment she walked into my life.. into modeling for me.

her brunette hair had a shiny look and her arms wrapped around me, as i hummed a small greeting.

we both loved each other.. too much.

we then fell asleep in each others embrace, letting the taste of each other linger on our lips. her thick fruity scent filling my senses.

i woke up to the sound of my alarm, quickly shutting it off and getting up. getting ready for work, i kept an eye on her as she still slept. when it was time to leave i kissed her forehead and told her i was leaving.

she mumbled a 'see you soon' and i smiled, today was the day we post our new autumn designs.

i get in my car and begin my drive. the dream i had last night almost causing me to hit the breaks.

"oh baby," i moaned, feeling those electric blue eyes on me.

looking down i watched him deep throat me, feeling the little flicker of his tongue. he moaned, sucking harder, making me buck my hips deeper in his mouth.

he pulled off with a slight cough, wrapping his hand around me and giving it a slight squeeze. arching my back into his touch i pulled him on top of me,

his legs straddling my hips. "fuck yourself on my dick baby," i whisper in his ear, as i sit against the headboard. his whimper that slips out almost had me combust.

as he lowered himself onto me i pushed him down, making sure to feel all of him around me..

[7%]

oh.. my.. fuck. i just wrote that.
it was my first attempt lolz.
vote for more smutty scenes,

Q: what do you think is fucking hot during smut..??
A: rimming (ayye where my hoes at?)

-jas x