three

[there's something about the way he looked at me, that said.. mine]

niall pov:

i heard the sharp voice of my father call me back to the kitchen. i squeak and turn around, walking towards the kitchen door. i slowly opened it to see them.

quickly darting my eyes towards this man, i see a slight smirk and watch his eyes move slowly down my body.

doing my best to ignore him, i smile kindly towards my father. "niall, before you may eat i would like to introduce you to zayn malik."

i finally turn a steady gaze towards him and feel myself gasp, he is the actual zayn malik? damn.

i give a small wave and smile, as he gives me a full on smirk. the many rings on his fingers and by the looks of his suit, i could tell he was a man of authority. meaning, he didn't take no for an an answer.

my father kindly called my mother over and introduced us, then we all decided to have dinner together. despite how early it was, we were all famished.

i finished quickly, and sadly, so did mr. malik. the minute he finished he claimed that he had to leave and bid goodbyes to my mother and father. i have been told to lead him out as well.. how wonderful.

without thinking, i bent down to grab my bag. a loud cough from behind made me realize what had happened. my skirt.. oh shit.

quickly standing back up i continued to walk towards the exit, and finally opened the door. watching as he left, noticing the long glance he took at me.

i felt like crying. he was married and i wanted him.. i desired him. i stepped up the stairs going in my room.

i hear my phone buzz softly in my bag and unzipped it, looking at my new message.

- wanna hang?

i rolled my eyes, of course harry would interrupt my plans of daydreaming about finally seeing mr. malik.
i decided to just lie a little.. just a tiny one.

- i have to catch up on english tonight, sorry haz.. later?

a minute later i see his message,

- later.

i sighed, laying on my bed wishing i had more time with mr. malik. maybe we could have actually talked. it was still early in the evening and i decided to take more selfies to post.

after ten good mirror selfies i choose one to post, thinking of a caption.. biting my lip as i typed in the lyrics.

'we've got all the ingredients, except you loving me'

deciding to credit melanie i caption her song in brackets. my mind wandering back to zayn.. mr. malik.. just sexy.

[4%]

oh my, zayn is fucking sexy. damn daddy.

vote for zayn pov, comment something you love about ur daddy zee ;)

-jas x