I ran upstairs to get my phone and check if my Fany... Yes!⊙﹏⊙ oops. That's creepy one O(∩_∩)O there... My Fany!! Got home already.

Message sent:
Princess are you already home?

I've waited for a minute or two and she haven't replied to my text.

I bet Sica and her are catching things up. I chuckled.

I got back to my clique and they looked at me.. very suspiciously. Scary -3-

"Taeyeon sit" Yoona commanded. Geez. I immediately sit on the edge of sofa.

Yoona smiled and talked chirpily " I was just joking Unnie about that tone earlier"

I heavily sighed causing the four to chuckle.

"So Taeng, when will you ask her to be finally yours?" Yuri asked me and that made me think.

"Ow ow! I have a suggestion" Sooyoung raised her hand like a grade one kid.

"Yes shikshin what is it?" The four of us looked at her.

"What if we set her up and you will do some sweet stuffs and surprise her"

"Good idea shikshin" Sunny patted her back. "Foods really makes you more intelligent" We chuckled.

"And oh.. yeah Taeng remember you told me that Fany wants you to compose a new song again? What if that'll be your background music?"

I nodded and smiled from their comments.

"Let's think more unnie" we started to plan and a beep on my phone and to Yuri's made us stop.

From Baby Fany
Sorry for not replying earlier baby. Jessi and I had so much fun talking and catching up. Don't worry okay? I'm already home. Have you eaten your dinner?

I smiled ear to ear reading her message.

Message sent
It's okay princess. I'm glad that you two are okay now. Yuri and the clique visited me so I didn't got bored. And yes I've eaten my dinner because I don't want my princess to get mad. Go take a bath now and prepare yourself to sleep. We'll be seeing each other tomorrow remember?

From Baby Fany
It's a great day for the two of us baby. (∩_∩) Okay baby. Text you later. And am so excited for tomorrow.

"Guys Sica is here" Yuri called us out as soon I hid my phone.

She fetch Jessica on the gate and led her to where we are.

"So Taengoo you've already had a plan?" Jessica asked me.

"Ahuh. So when we'll we do this? I haven't even the song"

"Don't rush it okay? And just enjoy first your day with Tiffany tomorrow" Yuri said that made us all nodded.

"Let's dig more to this proposal and make it work?" Sunny stood up and encourages us.

"Nae!" We cheered in unison and continue the plan and the resources of my proposal for her.

----------

Hours passed and they've decided to just sleepover in my house.

"Goodnight everyone" I told them who was just on the next rooms beside me.

I closed the door and received a message from Fany.

From Baby Fany
Baby I'm so sleepy now. Goodnight baby. See you in my dreams I love you so much my prince.

Message sent
Goodnight princess. I'll be in your dreams and protect you whenever you have a nightmare haha. I love you more my princess.

From Baby Fany
So cheeseballs Taetae. Sleep now okay?

Message sent
Nae Ma'am *salute*

I yawned and put my cellphone on the bedside table. Then I remember the song that I was composing for her. I sat on the bed and get my laptop.

I checked what I already typed from the times that I secretly sneak to write a few lines.

You fix your make up........

You don't that you're beautiful.....

Trying every dress....

You were fine in my eyes...

If the mirror will not make it clear

I'll be the one to let you know

I get my guitar and started to strum some notes and jot it on the app of my laptop.

I added some lines remembering memories of us. From good ones to bad ones.

"I called you last night until in the morning but you rejected it repeatedly. I just received a call from Yoona that you were on a club and when I got there, I saw you doing some ...... some shitty stuffs with those two bitch!!"

I know she got jealous and insecure from what she saw. And I really regret from what I did.

She's like a star that shines brighter. I love her so much. I then right, letting my heart out

Out of all of the girls

You're my one and only

All of the stars you make them shining.....

--------

It's 4 am and the first verse and the chorus was already done.
Good Taeyeon. I hope she'll like it.

I started to play it softly.

You fixed your make up just so, guess you don't know that you're beautiful.
Try on every dress that you own, you were fine in my eyes just an hour ago.
If the mirror won't make it any clearer I'll be the one to let you know.

I smiled after singing the first verse. I yawned and decided to take an hour of sleep. Planning to surprise Tiffany with a breakfast on bed with Taeyeon.