Part 17

Taeyeon's POV

I woke up feeling vibrations under my pillow. Dang, I forgot to turn my phone off last night in case Fany, I mean Tiffany call me. I don't know how to feel right now, weird, isn't it? Am I overreacting? I jolt feeling a continious vibrate from my phone and shrugged my thought of Tiffany to check who's calling.

"Hello" I answered coldly. Not feeling to talk to anyone today.

"Taengoo, hey buddy where are you at the moment?" Yuri spoke on the other line.

"Bed" Answering shortly, she got my mood and just got straight to the point.

"Owkay, so what yesterday the dean told us, today we'll get the ticket and the money for tomorrow's trip."

"Just get my ticket for me dude, not in the mood to go anywhere and uhmmm not feeling well. Just update me later and the time of flight. Bye" I ended the call before she protest or ask further.

Throwing the phone on the other side of the bed, I buried my face on my pillow. I can feel my eyes are puffy because of crying last night.

I checked myself on the mirror. Geez, Taeng you look..... aish... I look like a shit. I talked to myself.

*Dingdong*

Who could it be? I'm not expecting anyone today. I heavily dragged my feet out of my room and look who was it but because of my height.... yeah.... π_π I dont need to explain do I? (~_~メ)

Owkay, I opened the gate, not bothering to fix my hair and clothes besides, my eyes are half-open because of it's puffiness. My eyes shot wide to see a standing Tiffany infront of me, looking at me worriedly. She hugged me tightly and all my doubt and heartaches last night just washed away. I hate her for hitting me like this so hard that even being mad or not seeing for one day can make me feel so bad.

She pulled away and cupped my face. Her touch, her touch that I've always loved, wishing that US exists so I can just kiss her whenever we are at this close.

"Taetae, Yul told me you're not feeling well so I asked her your adress and decided to pay you a visit."

"I'm okay Fany-ah, Come in first." We walked inside my house. I can feel my heart beat as she hold my hand to sit on the couch.

"You live here alone?" She asked, still not letting my hand go and she started to play with my fingers.

"Mhmm, i just call for a housekeeper whenever I needed. I want some privacy"

"Who cook for you?" Does she really need to asked like this? It's not like I don't like it, the way she care about me but I feel----

"Hello? Earth to Taeyeon! Earth to Taeyeon! You there?" I realised I'm already spacing out.

"Uhhh... I cooked for myself"

"Well then, let's cook shall we? I haven't eat my breakfast Taetae-ah" she used her aegyo that leave me awe struck.

"Oh right.. you're not feeling well, Sorry about that"

"No, no it's okay I'll cook" I smiled when I saw her eye turned into crescent.

We walked into the kitchen and asked her if what breakfast does she want.

"An omelet may do Taetae" She squealed excitedly.

I nodded and smiled then proceeded to prepare the ingredients and started to cook. I can feel her stare as I was backfacing her while quietly cooking her desired dish.

"Taetae....." she called out so softly.

"Hmmm?"

"Can you... uhmm... compose again a song for meeee? Pleeeaaasseee?"

I served the omelet on the plate and handed it to her. Leaning my hands on the mini bar countet while she's eating, I asked her "Why? For what Fany-ah?"

She stacked a handful omelet in her mouth. Eyes turning again into crescents, and lips curved into a smile. "You're a really good cook Taetae. Nothing much. I feel guilty for taking your first composed song for granted. Pleedeaaase?"

"Okay, okay!" I smiled. She fed me until we finished eating.

We settled into the couch and talked not minding the time. She looked at her watch, finding it's 6 in the evening.

"Omoooo Taetae the flight is 7:45 in the morning tomorrow"

"Have you packed your things?" I asked her the question that I must asked myself. How stupid I can be? Being with her makes my mind blurred with only her in my thoughts.

"Nae Taetae" An idea came into my mind.

"I'll drive you home for you to get your things, we'll go together to the airport okay?" She smiled widely and nodded.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Tiffany's POV

We came back from my house and slumped our tired body on the bed.

"Taetae.... let's pack your things up! You little kid! You still haven't packed your things. Ish. Yya------" I noticed her, asleep. I wonder why was her eyes puffy earlier when I arrived. I didn't asked her thinking it's the best way to do.

I got myself into her closet and find myself staring into her big walk-in closet. She really is the daughter of the richest man living.

Getting her bag, I slowly and surely get nice dress,shirts,pants,shorts and shoes she may need on our vacation. I feel like a wife preparing things for her husband. I unconsciously smiled at the tought.

After an hour or two, I finished packing up her stuffs including also her body needs.

As I walked out her walk-in closet, I chuckled at the sight that I was witnessing at the moment. Taeyeon who was pouting and hugging her dookongs who also has the same size as her.

I quetly laid down beside her and snuggled close to her. I drifted to sleep as I felt her hands finding its way around my waist and hugged me closely.

Goodnight Taetae.....