Part 1

*Ring*Ring*
Taeyeon woke up from the continious ringing of her phone. She groans and answer it lazily.

"YYYYAAHHHH! KIM TAEYEON WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" A sudden call from the phone made the latter surprise.

"Can you please lower your voice Yoong? It's early in the morning for gods sake" She answered annoyingly.

"Who on earth told you that it's still early taengoo? It's already 7 a.m and our classes will start in an hour" Another voice was heard on the line.

She looked at the clock on her bed side table and realize she really has only an hour before class.

"I know sunny-ah. Don't worry I'll be quick. Let's just see each other at the school. By that the phone call ends and Taeyeon got ready to meet her friends at school.
>>>>>>>

Four girls arrived at the SM Shidae University with their luxurious cars that caught the attention of the students. They all formed a crowd and started to make a noise. Some started gossiping while mostly are fangirling, well, fanboys are also present though.

A short girl appeared first in her car and made her way to the two girls who also just appeared from their cars, the other girl who must probably the tallest among them while the other with a fair pale skin was smiling cheekily with each other. The students starts yelling when the other short blonde girl appeared. Compared with the first short girl, this girl was filled with her cold aura that adds to her appeal that made girls and boys crazy.

Students spread out to give their a way when they proceeded to the sectioning area.

"Oh, look we're still in the same class" Sooyoung and Yoona exclaimed, able to see their names despite of the students around the sectioning area while the two danshins are struggling.

"C-can you check if Y-yuri is in the same section with us" Taeyeon asked Yoona in a lower voice. Yoona shook her head that immediately sends disappointment to the latter.

They stop their conversations when they hear screaming on the other side of the sectioning area.

Sunny elbowed Taeyeon that was shocked and immediately sending glare to the latter. She realized what Sunny means when she followed Sunny's gaze. There she saw Yuri. Then she started spacing out remembering that day.........

FLASHBACK
A year ago

Yuri's POV
I was packing up my bag ready to go home when someone taps my shoulder.

"Dude" And then I realized its my bestfriend, taeyeon.

I looked at her. "W-wanna g-go to t-the r-rooftop? U-uhhhh I-i have something to u-uhhh t-tell y-you"

Why is she stuttering? I asked my mind and decided to asked her if something is bothering her

I hold both of her shoulders. "You okay buddy? You seemed.... uhhhh... lost? Coz you're stuttering"

She looked away "Just g-go at the r-rooftop Yul"

"Ow-kay?" I answered confusingly. She left and proceeded on the rooftop.

I Followed her and soon we are standing side by side on the railings.

~~
Taeyeon's POV
We were standing, leaning on the railings. It was an awkward silence when she finally broke it.

"So what are you gonna tell me Taeng?" She asked me. I suddenly felt nervous. Is this really the right thing to do. I heaved a sigh and ready to speak.

"By the way I want you to meet my friend. I know you'll like her Taeng! And------"

"I like you Yuri-ah.... No let me rephrase it I-i love you Yul" I looked down and looked back at her hearing her laugh.

"That's a good joke Taeyeon-ah!" She said as she wipes the tears formed in the corner of her eyes because of laughing.

I looked straight to her and that's when she finally got the reality.

"Seriously Taeng? Me? Why? Like ... what the hell? We're like buddies, partners in crime and sisters from different mother" She shook my shoulders while looking at me disappointingly.

"B-bu----" I tried to protest my feelinga but she cut me off.

"Just forget your feelings toward me Taeyeon-ah. I promise we'll still be the same and act like nothing happened okay?" She smiled.

I felt like someone just stabbed my heart million times and threw it away. I just nod and smiled weakly. I guess its better off friends than nothing. That's just what I think to take it positively.

"Good then" she patted my head. "So lets go home we have some works to do Dude" she chuckled and pulled me to go downstairs and headed home.

After that day we never talked about it again and decided to just forget it.

END OF FLASHBACK

I came back to my senses when she screamed and hugged me that catches everyone's attention including my friends.

"I missed you Dude!" Yuri said while hugging me. Its been months since we haven't seen each other because she decided to take a vacation abroad.

I smiled like an idiot and immediately returned the hug but frowned when Sunny made a face giving the sign to pull away.

I pulled away from the hug and she looked at me confusingly. "Don't you missed me Taeng?"

I touched the back of my neck while giving her an awkward smile. When I was about to answer, the school bell rang and we headed to our new designated rooms.