Part 5

Taeyeon's POV
Geez I still can't get over from what I saw the other day. Her face, her eyes, her nose, her lips, the way her eyebrows furrowed, everything about her drives me crazy. I wonder where she is. Is she somehow an angel? Because I never seen her before---

"Taeng! Yyyyaaaa ! Taengoooooo !" I came back to my senses when I felt a light sting on my cheeks.

"Sica! Why do you need to slap me?" I heard Yul's laughter as we are debating as she said I was spacing out.. well I really am. We became close as the time goes by because of the same personality we had.

We are currently here at the roofdeck. Little by little I'm learning how to be with them... seeing them do all sweet stuffs. Maybe I'm starting to moved on.

"Princess, where is she anyway?" Yul asked Sica. Sica said she wants me to meet her bestfriend that was on a higher class on our school for us to be complete and for me not to feel lonely. I hesitated at first but Yul said that I will like the girl their telling me.

To be honest, we never encountered any student from the higher class as they were always busy studying, well, doing all research papers, getting all never-ending paperworks done.
And now, Sica wants me to meet her bestfriend for our upcoming emerssion and first encounter with them.

"She texted me and she'll be here any minute" Sica answered Yul. I was just listening on their conversation while I'm playing games on my phone.

"Jessiiiii!" I heard a familiar voice echoing the quiet deck.

"Tiiiifffff !" Sica screamed as usual on the top of her lungs. I never got the chance to look on the girl's face as Jessica hugged her and Yuri covers the two.

They turned their attention to me and I was so shocked to find out who she is. She was also shocked and not to mention, taken back because she saw me.

"Tiffany this is Taeyeon, Taeyeon this is Tiffany" She immediately talks. Geez does this girl knows how to slow down?

"Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon" I bowed and stretched out my arms to offer a handshake

She bowed and took my hand, "Tiffany Hwang" She coldly answered. Maybe she was still mad about from what happened the other day.

She quickly pulls her hand. Sica and Yul looked at us confusingly.

"Do you already know each other?" Yuri asked.

"No. You know I'm not used to meet lots of new people so uhmmm.." She looked at me and give her eyesmile that made my heartbeat go crazy "Sorry if I've been cold, it'll just overcome later on"

I stuttered and hold the back of my neck as the heat tense up on mu cheeks "U-uhhh.... Y-yeah.. sure n-no problem"

Tiffany and Jessica chitchatted the whole time while Yuri and I just listened. Later on we decided to leave.

Yul need to do some rehearsals, Tiffany must finish their research papers and Sica needs her sleep so I called Sunny.

"Hello?" Sunny answered

"Where are you?" I asked her.

"At Hyoyeon's house" Hyoyeon is one of our class' officer and Sunny too.

"Can I come over there? I want to tell you something"

"Sure, we're just finishing some papers to be approved for the upcoming emmersion. Yoong and Youngie are also here"

I heard the two shikshins scream in the other line and I smiled.

I hang up and drove all the way to Hyoyeon's house.
~~~
Sunny's POV
We are doing some paperworks when Taeyeon arrived. Hyoyeon opened the door and a smiling and blushing Taeyeon appeared on my sight.

Whoah.... I've never seen her smile like this before. Not even when she was with Yuri. Yoong and Sooyoung also looked at her confusingly.

"Hey gals!" She said chirppily.

She stopped in her tracks when she notices how we stare at her.

"What? Have I done something wrong?" She pouted and whine like a kid.

Hyoyeon closed the door sat up again. "Hey you three ...What's with that face? Huh?" She asked.

We shook our heads. Sooyoung stood and walk to Taeng and touch her.

"Is that really you Taengoo?" She asked as she examined Taengoo. What a Dork.

Yoong shook Taengoo. "Give us back our Taeyeon-unnie" She said while faking a cry.

Taeng stepped backward. Looking back at them weirdly.

"What's with the drama guys?" Taeng asked us.

"Why are you suddenly happy? It kinda ..... freaks us out...." I said.

She sat next to me and wrapped her arms around my shoulder. "Waaeeee? Can't I be happy?" She wined again.

I elbowed her stomach and she immediately winced in pain.

"Yyaahh! Okay! Okay! I have a new crush, i think this girl.... helped me to accept the relationship of Yul and Sica... and I finally meet her" She said while smiling.

Yoona jumped and asked her. "What's her name unnie? And where does she study?"

Sooyoung filled in and asked too. "Is she pretty? Tell us about her!"

"Calm down guys! Okay.... Her name is Tiffany Hwang. She is also studying at SM Shidae-----" she was interrupted by Sooyoung.

"How come she ----hakdhsuebzusnxjdj" I stacked foods on her mouth for her to stop talking.

I looked at Taeng. "Go on!"

She chuckled. "She is in the higher class so we barely see her... yes she's pretty... Not just pretty"

She blushed.
~~~~~~
Taeyeon's POV

"....Not just pretty" My heart skipped beat while describing her. "She's imperfectly perfect." I smiled and started to feel heat on my cheeks.

Hyoyeon butted in. "How about composed her a song Taengoo? After all, we are just preparing for the the emerssion. Mrs.Jeon said we'll just go tomorrow at the auditorium and ask some students to show their talents."

I thought it was a good idea. And I remembered I was already on my second verse writing a song and I've decided to continue it.

Yoong pokes my arm and I looked at her. "Unnie ! Fighting!!!!"

But Sooyoung gave a disapproving look, "What if she'll not like it and start to avoid you after that ?"

Sunny encourage us. "There's no wrong in saying or confessing your true feelings right? So... why don't we take the risk and see what'll happen right?" She looked at us one by one and finally Sooyoung nodded.

They helped me to finished the song since they were already finished their paper works.

I hope this will not cause a bad thing.