Part 10

Tiffany's POV

I slowly open my eyes, adjusting my vision on the light that's reflecting from the window to my eyes. I felt someone's holding my hand and a cold towel on my temple.

When I already see clearly my surroundings, I saw Taeyeon sleeping, pouting like a baby. Awww~ such a cutie... what the? Tiffany! Stop it ! .. But then I saw her eyes... Was she crying? Maybe when she... Omyghad. Yes. I remembered when we were having our little fight under the rain. I thought it was the raindrops. I sighed.

Maybe... I was wrong for ignoring her. The things she said yesterday kept repeating on my mind.

"What is your problem huh? I confessed and you treated me like I have a transmitted disease or something!"

Sort of a short kind of telling what she feels but I can feel her emotions. I must make it up to her.

I saw her waking up. She stretched her arms and still pouting while rubbing her eyes cutely. Can't I just hugged her? Geez ! I just realized how cute she can be. Ish! Tiffaaaanyyyy! Seriously?

"Cute" I unconsciously mumble as I was self-debating and she heard it.

"Thanks" She smiled at me dorkily like nothing happened yesterday.

How can she do that? Being all so fine from yesterday's fight?

I felt the bed dipped down and realize she sat next to me. "How's your feeling Tiffany?" She looked at me worriedly avoiding any skinships with me.

"I'm better. Thankyou" I smiled at her and holds her hand . I saw her blushing face as she looks down and I chuckled.

She looked at me confusingly "Why are you laughing?"

"You're just too cute when you're blushing Taeyeon-ah" I said as I released her hand on my hold.

"S-sorry if I couldn't control myself from blushing... It.... I-i un-understand if you don't want to atleast be friends with me... I-----" She babbled.

I rolled my eyes playfully and place my index finger on her lips that cause her pop her eyes open. "Will you stop babbling? I'm sorry if I was overreacting from your confession... I must think what would be your emotions also if I kept on ignoring you!"

She looked at me, still surprised from my apology.

"Can we be friends Taeyeon-ah?" I took out my hands and she gladly accept it.

"Ofcourse!!!!" She smiled widely.

Taeyeon's POV

My mind is still on process from what is happening. Is this true?

We shook our hands and smiled to each other.

"So let's start all over again, shall we?" She asked me full of sincerity.

I chuckled and I straightened up my shirt and playfully fix my hair, earning a giggle from her.

I looked at her and she greeted her with her eyesmile. I cleared my throat. "Hi, I'm Kim Taeyeon from the C-section and you are?" I asked her showing my chin dimple.

"Hello, I'm Stephanie Hwang from the Higher Section, nice to meet you Taeyeon-ah" she chuckled

"Are you not bother being friends to someone who has a crush on you?" changing the mood. I need to ask this so I would still know my limitations right?

"Naaaahhhh! People who admires ... or I should say... a girl.. who admires same sex are also people so we don't have the right to ignore them and... So do I. After all, I accept Sica and Yul relationship. Maybe I was just shocked because it was my first time hearing a confession from my same sex, so I'm sorry again" She sighed.

"Hey" I called softly. "Nothing to sorry about ,its okay" I smiled her reassuring her that she has nothing to worry about.

She nodded. "You know what, you're fangirls always tell that you're a cold person. But, I'm not seeing that personality"

I laughed whole-heartedly. "Is that so? Well, people who never seen my true personality often tell me that kind of description."

We chatted and trying to ease the atmosphere for the both us to forget our rough start. Later on, we started to do some chores and prepare foods before appa and eomma got home.

~~~~~~

Author's POV

Jessica and Yuri was given a chance to have their free time because they finished their planting of rice early.

They decided to take a walk om the field and sat under a big tree.

"Seobang" The long-blonde girl called as she sat in between legs of Yuri and tilted to look at her who is leaning back against the tree.

"Hmm?" She hummed in response, she tucked in the hair behind Jessica's ear.

"I'm worried about Tiffany and Taeyeon. If how can they overcome the awkward situation in them" She stared at her lover'e eyes full of concern.

Yuri kissed her girlfriend's forehead "Don't worry, they are mature enough to set aside all their issues for this activity. And maybe it would sound great if they will be okay. I know Taeng will do something"

"And so do Tiff" Jessica Added.

"So now, stop worrying and enjoy this free time that eomma and appa gave us" Yuri said while caressing Jessica's face

"Mhm, Seobang you think they know that we are...... you know"

"I think so princess, but we'll tell them when we get to know them better okay? They are not that bad but it's gard to give our trust that easily" Yuri said trying to cheer up her Jessica

Jessica nodded and peck Yuri's lips. Yuri shiver from the sudden contact and pulled the latter's head to kiss it softly that soon replaced with a passionate kiss.

They pulled away and enjoy the rest of their free time doing all lovey-dovey stuffs.