Chapter 23 (LAST CHAPTER)

The day after the world found out that Sasha were alive, people have been a little bit of both but they're still processing about the whole thing.They don't know about the couple being enganged because they want that to be just for them. Sasha has been happy since the announcement and Shay is also she actually doesn't even care that people are angry. She have her favorite blonde back and she can't be more happy.

Marlene had killed off Sasha of the show and she wasn't angry about Sasha faking her death. She understand and she's happy that's she's okay. She's working on how they are going to bring her back because the show hasn't been the same without her. When she found out a way she called Sasha,

- Hi Sasha

- Hi boss

- You know, I've been working all night trying to figure out how to bring you back on the show and I've good news. You will start working again this monday, if you okay with?

- Woow, are you serious? Of course I'm okay with it

- Are you sure?

- Yes, I'm sure, thanks Marlene

- You're welcome, it's great to have you back!

Sasha hung up and jumped up and down on the bed like a kid who have eat a lot of candy. Shay walks into the room and looks at her finacè "what are you doing?"

"What does it look like?!" She screams and jumps of the bed and drag the brunette with her back and take her hands. "Why are you so happy?"

She jumps up and down and Shay is trying to follow her.

"Marlene called and I'm going BACK TO WORK" When the blonde yelled the last words Shay's eyes widen and her mouth was almost on the floor. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" now she was the one who was yelling and jumping on the bed like crazy. The couple started to laugh and suddenly Shay felt something hard land on her face. When she looks at Sasha she was smiling like an idiot. "Did you just hit me with a pillow?"

"Uhm.. no?"

"Oh you're so screwed!"

The brunette pick up the pillow and Sasha trying to cover herself while Shay hit her playfull. They started a pillow fight and after loong mintues of jumping, screaming, hiting each other with pillows Sasha falls down on the ground with Shay on top. The brunette looks at the blue ocean eyes and leans in. She kiss her with so much passion, she lift the blonde off the floor. She broke the kiss and threw her on the bed which mad her giggle. Shay crawls on top of the blonde and started to kiss her again. Sasha removed Shay's shirt and throws it on the floor and when she was about to remove her shorts they got interrupt by a voice "OH MY GOD! Seriously Shay, put the shirt on!" The couple sigh when they hear it's Ashley standing there and cover her eyes with her hands. Shay put her shirt back on and looks at the her blonde friend. "Ash, can you use your hand?"

"What? of course I can!"

"Okay, try to use it on a door" The brunette was a little bit irriteated on her friend to ruined the perfect moment.

"Hey! I knock but you guys didn't answer and I checked the door if it was open and it was"

"So you just walked in and to our bedroom?" Sasha asks and looks at her

"Well yeah? I thought you guys were sleeping"

"Well... " Shay stars but Ashley stops her

"You know what I mean!"

"What are you even doing here?" Shay asks and walks out the room and the two blondes follows her. "I wanted to know how guys were after you told the world but I guess I should just stayed home" Ashley says and walks down the stairs with the couple. Shay goes to the kitchen to get something to drink for everyone. The blondes sits behind the counter, "so Sasha how does it feel to tell the world you're alive?"