Chapter 17

- You can't just come home, what do you think everyone say?

- You did this to me! This is you fault! You told me that you've talked to her, but haven't ! I saw her on the cemetery, do you think that she will forgive me after this?!

- Yes I lie to you and that's because if I told you that I didn't told her you would never been up for this!

- You can't just lie to me like that!

- It was for your own good! What do you think if they found out about that you made it, they could have hire someone to finish the job! I saved your life, now don't do anything stupid, if you do.. I can't protect you anymore.

- I'm going home, if you like it or not. Do you know how it felt like when she said goodbye to me? do you? because it was the worst day of my life. When they left, the doctor kept me over night so nobody could find out. It's been three fucking months, I can't do this anymore.

DT. Johnson sighs

- Okay it's your choice but like I said If you come home, I can't protect you.

- I Know

End of phone call.

FLASHBACK

"Hey, do you want anything to eat? you must be starving" Ashley says and looking at Sasha.

"Yeah that would be great"

Ashley left to get some food for both of them and suddenly the door opens. Sasha thought that Ash forgot something. But when she see it is DT. Johnson she was prepare to answer any questions.

"How are you feeling?" Johnson asks

"What do you think?"

He smirks and nodded his head

"You probably wait for me to ask you any question of what happened to you, but I'm not going to do that"

The blonde looked at him weirdly

"uh, why not?"

"Because I know the most of with when I talked to your friends"

"Then why did you come here?"

"I want to give you protection from Lindsey and Travis, they are in prison,yes. But if they found out that your alive they're probably going to hire someone to finish the job for them"

"So what are you saying?"

He took a deep breath and say

"You have to fake your death"

Sasha was shocked and she couldn't really understand

"Y-you want me to fake me death?"

"Yes, and I've talked to your doctor about it. I know this is probably confusing for you but it's for the best"

Sasha started to think, maybe it is for the best? but Shay has to know about it.

"I will do it in one condition"

"And that is?"

"Shay needs to know about, I can't live without her. I need her in this, can you please talk to her? She understands more if you do it instead of me"

DT. Johnson nodded his head

"I'll talk to her, and I will tell the doctor that you want this to"

"Good"

Johnson opens the door and walks away.

End of Flashback

At Shay's