Chapter 1

"Okay everyone, let's start the table read" Marlene said and everyone sat down and started to read. Shay said her line and it was Sasha's turn to speak but she didn't say anything. She had tears in her eyes she started crying, she excuse herself and left the reading room. Everyone look at each other like 'what's going on?'. "Just stay here, I'll go and check on her" Marlene says and goes after Sasha.

Sasha sat down on Alison's bed and just started crying but she stopped when she heard Marlene. "Sasha, it's everything okay?" Sasha wiped her tears away "Hudson and I are not doing so good and I know that I shouldn't let it come between work but when Shay said her line I just couldn't.. it reminds me of me and him and.." Marlene walked to Sasha and gave her a hug. "You don't have to be sorry, okay? You can read your lines here instead if you want to or in your trailer. But promise me that you come to me when somethings bother you so I can help you" "I promise" Sasha whispers.

"Good, here's your script. Come to the reading room when you're done, so we can start planing shooting the scenes" Sasha just nodded her head and watched Marlene walk out Alison's room.

In the reading room

Marlene came back from talking to Sasha and everyone was still in shock of what happened. "Sasha is going to read her script somewhere else but she will be back when she's done" Shay was worried like hell about her friend she haven't seen her like that before. "Is she okay?" Shay asks, Marlene sigh and answers "She's fine, she just want to be alone for awhile and she will be back when she's ready and start shooting scenes" "What do you mean for awhile?" Shays asks and Marlene started to get irritated. "Miss Mitchell! You can talk to her yourself when she wants to, but now, respect her privacy!" Shay just nodded her head and they continue to read the scenes.

After an hour they were finished with the table read and Shay was about to look after her friend when someone stopped her. "Shay, just leave her alone okay? You heard Marlene, she need some privacy" "Lindsey, please.. I need to talk to her. She's my friend, I hate to see that she's hurt. I know that something was wrong this morning, She didn't even speak to any of us, she just blocked us all out"

"Sh-" Lindsey was about to answer but Sasha was walking behind her and Shay walked towards her and grabbed her hands. "Are you okay?" She asks carefully. "I'm fine Shay, I just need to go to Marlene and talk to her about the scenes, I'll see you later" she says and took away Shay's hand from hers. Shay knows that she was lying when she said she was fine, and she felt hurt because they always talk to each other about everything.

. . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . .

Sasha walked into the room and talked to Marlene about the scenes.

"We just talked about that you don't have to do that Emison scene if you not up for it. We can change it if you want to." "No, no don't change because of me. It's a great scene and I don't think the Emison fans will be happy if they found out that you removed a scene between them. I'll be okay, I'm going to stay in my trailer this weekend and re-read the script" Marlene smiles and nodded her head. "Good, then we can start shooting tomorrow" Sasha smiles back and was about to leave when Marlene stops her "And Sasha, I'm glad that you're feeling better"

"Thanks boss!" She says before leaving the room. When she closed the door she got scared, she didn't see Shay standing there. "Oh my god, Shay! You scared the crap out of me!" Shay didn't say anything she just stands there and looking at her. "Okay you're starting to freak me out!" Sasha says and starring at her also. They stayed like that for a few minutes and Shay broke the silents "I need to understand why you acting like this" "By starring at me?" Sasha asks back. "When I look at your eyes, all I see is pain and I can't live with myself about you being hurt. So can you tell me why you cried at the table read?"

Sasha move her eyes to the floor, she didn't want Shay to know about her and Hudson. She knows that they used to talk about everything but things has changed. "Just had a huge fight with my parents and I let it affect work" she lied to her friend and she knows is wrong but she needs to be by herself right now. "I'm so sorry, and I'm more sorry if I pushed you to talk.. I just don't want you to be sad, it breaks my heart too when you don't tell me the truth"

"I know Shay okay? and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. uhm, I need to go and re-read my script, but we will see each other tomorrow" Sasha says and tries to get away from Shay. She felt bad when she lied to her but she's the reason why she and Hudson are fighting.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

The new Sashay story is called 'trust me'!

Tell me what you think about this first chapter, I know it's short but I didn't wanted to write a long one first. Sashay part 2 is almost over but I hope you guys going to like this one too.

I wanted to dedicate this story to all of you guys who have read my other two stories.Because of you, I want to keep writing stories and you all make me smile everyday with your comments and how much you read.. so thank you

I got a comment that I had much drama in Sashay part 2 and I can agree with that and I'm sorry. I'm really new with this and I want things to work so just tell me if I do something that you don't like and I'll changed it to be better.

Love you all

- M

(Sorry for my mistakes)