Chapter 15

Shay went in to the hospital room were Sasha was, when she walked in she saw the blonde sleeping. She took a chair and sat down beside the bed, she sigh took Sasha's hand. Sasha slowly woke up and saw her girlfriend sitting there looking at her. "Hey" She whispers. "How are you?" Shay asks. "I've been better" Shay look at their hands but Sasha knows that she needs to tell her about the letter she wrote. "Uhm.. I know that you have a lot of questions and I know that your mad at me for not telling yo-"

"Why?.. why didn't you tell me that she broke into to our house and threatened you" Shay whispers

Sasha took a deep breath "Did Troian gave you the letter I wrote?" Shay looks up at her girlfriend in confusion. "What letter? She didn't gave me anything. She just went threw you computer and the papers that you wrote down, not a letter!"

"Babe calm down please" Shay just looks at her with a look that she haven't seen. It looked like she was angry but sad at the same time. "Calm down? How can I calm down? Not only my girlfriend had lie t-"

"I didn't lie to you! I hide it from you because I didn't want her to hurt you !"

"So you wanted to get hurt by her instead?!"

"Of course I would! I would do anything to protect you from her or other crazy chicks or guys who are out there! I love you with all of my heart, if you got hurt instead of me I would never forgive myself.." Sasha let the tears run down her cheeks, she wiped them away and try to sit up straight but it hurt. Shay notice and walks up to help her but Sasha rejected her. "Don't.. just leave me alone I need to rest.. If I were you I would ask Troian about that letter because you will understand why I really did this"

"Sash.."

"Just leave"

Shay nodded her head and walks out the door. Ashley came and met her, "How is she?" Shay didn't say anything she just walks past her. "Shay!" Ashley yells at her but she didn't stop. She doesn't know what happened to her so she walked into the room were Sasha was.

"What's up with Shay?"

"I kicked her out"

"What why?"

"She yelled at me and said that I lied to her, wish I didn't I just didn't tell her what was going on. It's two different things. By the way, why didn't she get the letter I wrote to her?"

Ashley looks at her confused

"She didn't get it?"

"Uhm, no? She's probably on her way to kick Troians ass right now!"

"Why wouldn't she give her the letter?"

"I don't know, you tell me "

At Troians

Troian is sitting on her couch watching TV, it was about Sasha and Lindsey. She couldn't hear more of it so she turned it of. A knock on the door and she went up to open it. When she sees who it is she saw a very angry Shay.

"Hey Shay, what's going o-"

"Why didn't you gave me the letter she wrote to me?"

Troian is also confused, "I thought you had it already? I had it and when I found were she was I put in my jacket and then.." Troian stopped to talk "And then what?!"

"Lucy.. she has it"

Shay runs to her car and drove to Lucy as fast as she could. She knocks on her door hard, "Lucy, open the damn door right now!"

The door open and a tired Lucy opens the door.

"What a hell Shay?"

"Where's the letter?"