Chapter 16

What happened after everyone found out:

Since Sasha passed away, her parents can't believe that their only child is gone forever. Her dad haven't been himself since then and her mother are just sitting home doing nothing, she can't go outside. Mrs Pieterse hear the phone call in her head everyday that past, when they told her that she didn't make it she broke down. Like really broke down, she was screaming, crying, she hit things.

The cast and crew had a meeting in the reading room and everyone was just silent when they heard about what happened. Marlene tried her best not cry and spoke up how Sasha was and what she did to help people and how much she loved working with all of them. They decided to kill her of the show.. again.. but for real this time and it wasn't hard for the three girls it was also hard for Shay.

Shay started to drink every night and one time she was so drunk that she couldn't walk. Ashley have been staying with her since they left the hospital. It hurt Ashley to see her friend so broken, she can't really do anything about it. But all she can do right now is to make sure Shay doesn't do something stupid...

3 months later

"Shay, you can't keep doing this to yourself! It's been three fucking months! You have to move on!" Ashley had enough with Shay, she had kept her mouth for a long time but right now she couldn't hold it back anymore.

"MOVE ON?! DO YOU THINK THIS IS EASY FOR ME?! SHE WASN'T JUST MY GIRLFRIEND, SHE WAS MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND!"

"Okay first of all, calm down. Second of all, do you think Sasha would be happy to see you like this? She's probably looking down from heave-"

Shay put her hand in front of Ashley's face

"How can you even know that?!"

Ashley just sigh and took a deep breath before she talked again.

"Follow me"

Shay looked at her wired, Ashley grabbed her hand and walked to her car.

"Were are we going?"

"I think you need to let out how you really feel right now"

Shay didn't say anything else, she just looked outside the window and after a couple of minutes she saw that Ashley parked outside the cemetery. Shay looks at her blonde friend. "You can't be serious"

"Just go, I'll wait here"

The brunette swallows and nodded her head, she steps out of the car and walks to her girlfriends grave. She sit down next to the headstone, she read what it says.

Sasha Pieterse

1996 - 2015

A beautiful daughter, Girlfriend and Friend.

Shay put her finger on her name, a tear came out of her right eye.

"You know, I miss you everyday that goes. I don't think I can't move on from this you know? I don't think I can't love anyone else then you... I haven't read you letter yet, I just haven't.. I've been drunk mostly and Ash has been taking care of me since day 1. It's been 3 months since you passed and.. I-I'm.. I can't just move on even if Ashley says I should. I miss your voice, your laugh, your love.. I miss everything about you and I promise that we would see each other again. I promise" She whispers the last words, she was about to say something more when a noice came out from the woods. She looks but she can't see anything or anyone, she brush her tears away and before she leaves she whispers "I love you "

She stands up and walks back to the car.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, thanks for taking me here" The brunette says. Both of them looks at each other and smiles a little. The blonde friend drove back home, Shay walks upstairs while Ashley started to make dinner for the both of them.

When Shay walks to her room, and lays down on the bed. She looks at the ceiling and kept thinking if she should read the letter or not.. a few seconds goes and she got up to get the letter from the closet. She walks back to bed and sits down. She took a deep breath and then she opened it.

Dear Shay,

If you read this I'm probably hurt or even worse, but I want you do know that I'm doing this to protect you. Lindsey is dangerous and I can't let her come between us anymore. I know that you're probably mad that I didn't told you and I understand that. I've been through so much lately and I don't want to drag you into things that could hurt you. I promise you though when all of this is over for good, I want to be with you the rest of my life. You know what I mean when I say that, I want to be your wife even if I'm only 19 years old. I want to have kids with you, I want to grow old with you. I want to prove to everyone that we're endgame, because we are.. just like Emily and Alison.

Like I said before when all of this shit is over, I want to live a normal life with the women I love. I'm sorry that this has happened with Lindsey but.. you have to stay strong because if I don't make it I don't want you to do something you regret. I hate to say it but.. if I'm in heaven I don't want you to stay alone.. I want you to be happy. I will watch you and keep you safe.

You're my little dork that I will always love and hope you understand why I did this

Love you with all of my heart

- Sasha

Shay started to cry and Ashley came up to see if everything was okay. Shay gave her the letter.When she finished she hugged her tight.

"Shh.. it's going to be okay. I promise." She whispers and tries to calm Shay down..

At the police station

"Detective, you have a phone call"

He walks up and answers

- Detective Johnson, how can I help you?

- I can't to this anymore

He took a deep breath

- You have to!

- I want to come home

_______________________________________________________

Woah! Cliffhanger!

I know that you don't like that I killed Sasha off but you will soon understand or you have probably figure it all out already !

Hope you guys like this anyway.

- M

(Sorry for my mistakes)