Chapter 21

"I don't care if it is to soon or to late because I know what we had and still have and that is our love for each other and nothing is going to change that. I thought a lot when I listen to your conversation with Ashley, and this is what I want to do... the question is, do you want this too?"

Sasha opens her mouth to speak, Shay waited for her answer.

***

"Sash.. please say something.." Shay knows that this is a big step for the two of them but she needs to know that her girl feels the same way.

"I'm just shocked.. first you want to start over and now you want to get married? I just try to understand why you changed your mind so quickly" Sasha hasn't really thought about getting married now because the love of her life find out that she was alive this whole time. She knows it's fast but also she knows that she really wants to be with her the rest of her life.

"I know what I said before but I don't care anymore because in that moment we kissed I knew that I didn't want to start over. I want this, I want us! If you say no, then we will wait for the right moment.. when you're ready. I probably was ready when I held you in my arms after I found out that you were alive, but I was hurt back then. All I need is an answer, yes or no"

Sasha looks at her trying not to break down in tears.

"I- I guess we have to tell the world first before we do something else"

Shay looks at her and smiles

"Is that a yes?!" Now she's the one trying not to break down in tears.

"Yes" Sasha smiles and before she could say something else, she felt strong pair of lips on hers. The brunette push the blonde on the bed carefully, their tounges started to battle against each other. Sasha remove Shay's shirt slowly, then she rolled so she was on top of the brunette. they broke the kiss to catch some air, Shay sits up and remove her shirt and throw it somewhere on the floor. Then she kissed her love, she move her kisses to her jaw then to her neck, slowly. God Sasha have miss this, it's been a long time since they had a night together like this. The night went on with so much love between the couple, they both felled asleep on top of each other.

***

"Sasha, were are you going?" Shay says and watch the blonde walking to the closet with Shay shirt on. She pick something out of her pocket on her jacket. Shay got curious what it was. The blonde hide it behind her back and stands in front of her love. "You know, when I was hiding those three months.. I bought something just in case but I wasn't sure that you would forgive me when I told you I was alive.. so I hide it in my pocket til that day we both are ready or at least that you have forgiving me.."

Sasha shows Shay a ring, her jaw was on the floor because the ring was so beautiful.

"Babe oh my god! it's so beautiful"

"Do you want to put it on?" The blonde smirks

Shay nodded her head and let her fiance put it on her finger. She kisses her and when she pulls away, all she could do was looking into the ocean blue eyes. "We're engaged!" Shay screams and it Sasha couldn't help but laugh.

"You know we should probably call Ashley so she can come over"

"Oh god she's going to freak out!"

"I knoow!" Shay answers and dial ash number on her phone.

- Hello buttah!

- Hii Benzo!

- Can you come over?

- Yeah I was actually on my way to you guys, it's everything okay?

- Everything is just so awesome!

- Haha okay wierdo, see you guys soon

she hung up the phone and told her beautiful fiance to get dressed. When they were both done, they walk downstairs waited to Ashley to come. They here a knock on the door and when Shay opened it Troian and Lucy was standing there. Her smile fade away because she's forgot that Sasha faked her death so she tried her best to signal to Sasha that her two friends are by the door. "Heey, Lucy and Troian! What a surprise!" She says loud enough that Sasha heard her. She didn't know were she should hide so she sit down behind the counter in the kitchen. Worse place to hide, the blonde thinks when she hear them walk inside. Luckily, Sasha has her phone with her so she texted the brunette fast.

- Babe, I'm hiding behind the counter in the kitchen. I freaked out!

Shay hears her phone vibrate, she picks it up and read the message. "Hey do you want some water?" She asks the girls, both of them nodded her head. Shay walks into the kitchen and see Sasha. "I can't hide in here" She whispers to the brunette. Before she could whisper something back Ashley came inside without knowing her other friends were there.

"Okay love birds, what did you wanted to tell me?"

Troian and Lucy looks at her wired.

"Love birds?" Troian asks and Ashley eyes widen when she saw the two of them standing the living room. "What did you mean love birds?" Lucy asks seconds later. "N-nothing"

"Oh come on, you're a terrible liar Ash"

Shay walks into the living room pretending that she have heard nothing. "Ash! nice to see you here" she fake smiles and Ashley notice the ring on her finger. She smiles like an idiot and again she didn't think what she says "OH MY GOD YOU'RE GUYS ARE ENGA-" She stops herself and her other two friends look so confused then they also saw the ring on her finger.

"Did you get engaged just months after Sasha's death?! are you that damn stupid?!" Lucy screams and was angry as hell at the brunette. "Seriously Shay, you need help! Is the damn blonde slut you kissed right?!" Troian was so mad she was so close to hit something.

Shay sighs and told them to sit down on the couch so she could explain everything.

"I know how this looks but.. I need you tell you something"

"What is it?" both of her friends asks at the same time, Ashley on the other hand has gone to the kitchen to take a bottle of wine. She saw Sasha sitting and waited to Shay to continue. "you're fucking engaged!" she whispers to the blonde "I know, it's amazing!" Sasha answers and took a sip of the wine bottle Ashley took.

"Sasha is alive" Shay says and waited for her friends to say something

"That's not funny" Lucy says.

"Oh, you don't believe me?"

Troian shook her head no

"Babe can you please come?"

But all she heard was giggle, "SASH! show yourself !" Shay screams and that made the two blondes jump on the counter and a loud burp came out of Sasha's mouth. "Heeey, babyy giirrl"

Troian and Lucy was in shock in this moment and Shay also because her fiance is drunk.

"H-How?"

Shay told her friends everything and they hard time to process all this. They were hurt like the other two girls but they eventually came along and understood the situation. "HAHAH, Ashley caaan't waaalkk beccaasusse shee's drunnkiie" Sasha laughs so hard.

"Okay how did you guys get so drunk?"

"Red red wineeee" Ashley and Sasha sings at the same time.

The three sober friends, cut of the blonde with the drinking and they all decided to spend the night together trying again to process what just have happened. Troian and Lucy are still in shock but they need to hear Sasha's version of her faking her death. But first, she needs to get her and Ashley sober.

______________________________________________________________

The other girls find out that Sasha is alive... in a wired way.

Tell me what you think, good or bad?

- M

(Sorry for my mistakes)

EmisonCP This chapter is for you, hope you like it :)