chapter 23

Jorge's pov

*I came home and sat in the living room upset, thinking about what happened with Stephie. Tini came in, looked at me and when she noticed that I see her, she quickly looked away*

T: You're back early

J: I was... she is... let it be...

*She mumbled something under her breath, took a glass of water and went to her room again. I picked up the phone and called Ruggero to come. In a blink of an eye, he was at the door and I let him in*

R: So, why am I here?

J: I was at Stephie's birthday party. And found out that she told her parents that we're dating

R: Well, you could've expected that

J: What? I'm upset and you just say this? She said we have been dating for 3 years! Can you believe I had been known as Stephie's boyfriend for such a long time?

R: Everyone knows that fans like her are capable of everything. Her bragging about you didn't gain us any upper class fans or haters anyway. Plus you told them the truth already so no big deal. I don't think that you're upset because of Stephie. You know that fans call us all kinds of stuff, right?

*In that moment Martina came again, took something from the kitchen and left quietly. I couldn't get my eyes off her. I still can't understand why she's playing with us.*

R: It is because of Tini, am I right?

J: What? I wasn't listening to you, say it again

R: Tini is the real reason why you're upset. What happened?

J: She-

*I was about to say the truth but stopped myself. I need to talk to her first.*

J: She forgot to make breakfast.

R: Are you kidding me?

J: No, I'm not. I am dead serious.

*Damn. I couldn't have come up with something more credible.*

R: I don't believe you at all. Tell me the truth. Or do I need to ask Tini?

*How do I get out of this... luckily the doorbell rang and I ran to open. It was Cande*

C: Hi, is Rugge here?

J: Yes, he's here and please, Cande, take him home. I need to get rid of him

C: Okay? Just tell him to go, I'll wait here

*I ran back, pulled Ruggero to the door and pushed him out*

J: Bye, thanks for the talk Ruggero!

*I closed the door and sighed... he was close to discovering the truth...*