chapter 1

Tini's pov

Td: Tini! Come here please!

*I went down to the cellar, where my dad has his "workshop". He made a lot of things there. Unfortunately none of his invention worked but our family is supporting him. When I was there, I saw a giant ring.*

Td: Come here and hold this for me please

*I did what my dad said and couldn't get my eyes off the metal ring.*

T: Dad, what is this?

Td: You won't believe it! I made something that will change the world!

*my brother Francisco came down to join us too.*

F: Dad, mum wants you to drive her to the recording studio

Td: Okay, alright

*As soon as dad left I sat on the chair nearby. Fran sat towards me, on a wooden box*

F: Is something wrong?

T: I'm thinking about dad. You know that none of his inventions worked. Some minutes ago he said that this thing will change the world.

F: You mean this big circle?

T: Yeah. What if it won't work? He'll be broken. More than ever before.

F: And what do you want to do? You can't say "Hey dad, go and find a better job, you suck as an inventor"

T: I don't know. He already spent too much time and money.

F: All we can do is to hope. Don't worry about money, we had no difficulties so far.

T: Thanks for listening to me.

F: Everything for my sister. I have to go now, see you in the evening!

T: See you

*Fran left too. I sat in silence untill I heard my phone ringing*

T: Hello?

?: Hi my love

T: Peter! Hi!

P: I'm near your house, would you like to go somewhere?

T: Of course! I'm waiting outside in ten minutes!

*I quickly ran upstairs, got ready and rushed outside*

P: Hi

T: Hi

*I kissed him on his cheek and we started walking. I don't know where but I'm with Peter. That's all I need.*