Reiji ~ tutoring

There will be smut, lemon what ever you want to call it in this chapter, but if you don't like don't read, at the end there will be a summery of what happened (non graphic)

You were sat on one of the two coaches in Reiji's room, you were being tutored table manners because your manners are 'atrocious' . You picked up the cup of tea with your dominant hand, and picked up the saucer with your other hand. As you did this your mucele twitched making you jerk the cup breaking the handle and getting tea over yourself, the table and the not to pleased vampire. You smiled sheepishly "sorry." You said before getting up to get some paper towels to clean it up. When you came back a pair of arm were wrapped around your wrists "punishmet is required for what you have done." He hissed into your ear. You were then dragged away, to a different room, where there was a chair that had cuffs on the arm rests and on the walls, there were sever types of wips, for punishment.

You looked at him with fear in your eyes, "w-what are you going to do to me?" You asked your voice shacking. Reiji pushed you onto the chair, before putting your arms on the rests. He then cuffing your wrists to the arm rests and stood in front of you with list filled eyes. You turner your head away not wanting to look at the vampire before you. He grabbed your chin before tility your face up back to face him. He then smashed his lips onto yours kissing you ruffly. You yelped out of surprised frozen not knowing what to do. You sat there in a daze before coming back to reality when he bit your lip. Your eyes shot open, not realising they were closed; you then parted your lips letting Reiji explore your mouth. Reiji then started to trail small kisses down your jaw line down to your neck before lightly sucking on it, leaving light purple and red marks. You moaned slightly, your neck was very sensitive. You moved your head back letting him have more access to your neck. He then started to unbutton your shirt, pulling it off as far as it can go, your hands were bounded to the chair so the shirt couldn't come off completely.

He then trailed kisses down your chest and stomach, then back up to your lips. As you kissed he slid his cold hand up my thigh. He then rubbed his fingers over your area p; you moaned against his lips. Then he hooked his fingers round the hem of your underwear before lifting your lower half slightly and pulling the panites off and tossing them away. You tried to close your legs but had them opened once again; you looked away, your face crimson red. He chuckled before peeling off his jacket, unbuttoning his shirt but leaving it on and pulling off his pants revealing a tent in him underwear. He unlocked the cuffs around your wrists and carried you to the bed, which you were guessing was his.

You were throne onto the bed before being pined down, you tried to cover yourself but it didn't work. Without warning before Reiji thruster into you, you let out a load moan. Pain shot though you but also something else. He stayed still letting you get used to him inside you before continuing his actions, thrusting in and out of you getting faster and faster. You were a moaning mess; you wrapped your legs around his waist, you could feel a tight sensation in you "i-im.........m-more........faster" you panted not knowing what was coming out of your mouth. He smirked once again, groaning "im nearly there" and speeding up his pass. After a couple more thrusts he cam, you both moaned/grunted before riding out your orgasm. He then pulled out of you. You panted laied out on his bed 'that wasn't such a bad punishment, it was rather............fun?' You though before falling into a deep sleep with Reiji next to you.

Summary for those who didn't read: you broke a tea cup and spilled some tea, Reiji 'punished' you by haveing sex with you.

Shout out to Chuva_Chuchu who sent a request for Reiji

Hope you enjoyed this sorry it took so long to update