Shu~the nightmare

You were fast asleep dreaming. It started to turn for the worse, your real parents being tourtchered .

Their nails being pulled off one by one because they didn't answer, tears streeming down your face. The gag was mufeling your screams and cries as you tried to help but only to find the rope preventing you from saving them. Your parents did nothing wrong, you did nothing wrong, why? Why were they doing this. "Tell me where it is?" One of the tall, well built but blood covered man or beast snarled, ripping off another nail from each of there hands. You wanted to know what was going on, what were they going to do to you? What is wrong with them? Have mum and dad done something to deserve this? What are they hiding? Lots of thoughts flood your mind.

You wake up in a cold sweat screaming your lungs out, tears falling down from your sore eyes your head pounding. You didn't know what to do but to go look for the only person you trusted, Shu. You stumbled out of your bed lighting a candle and made a bee line to Shu's room. You walked down the cold, dark hallways towards Shu's room.

Once you got there, you knocked on the door, tears still falling from your eyes. Shu came to the door, took one look at you and opened the door letting you in. You slowly walked in and looked up at Shu's worried eyes. Shu walked up to you embraced you. You placed your head on his chest and let all the tears flood out, not caring what anyone thought about you. "Shhh......Its all right, don't cry now y/n. Come with me and tell me everything." Shu comforted you as he slowly walked with you to the peacful garden.

Shu lays down on the green grass and pats the space next to him for you to sit down. You lay down and place your head on Shu's chest. "What happed in your nightmare?" Shu asked with concern in his voice. You looked up at the stars in the inky sky, lifted your head tears welling, "m-my real p-parents w-were being ..............t-t-tourtchered, for a reason u-unknown to me." The tears now were falling from your face once more. Shu sat up and pulled you close, resting your head on his chest and he started to stroke your silky h/c hair. Shu started to singoh

(Start song, pretend Shu is singing all of it)

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby

Even when the music's gone

Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)
La La (La La)
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh oh oh

Shu finished singing, which carmed you down. You smiled at shu with a shin in your eye. Shu smiled back and placed his hand on your cheek. Shu cared for you cheek before leaning in closer. Your faces were now only center meaters apart. Shu placed his cold lips on to your warm lips. You kissed back, replying the blise into the kiss. Shu snaked his arms down round your waist. You did the same but around his neck. Shu laied you down on the grass as he climbed on top deepening the passionate kiss. You wrapped your legs around his waist, and tuged on Shu's golden locks. You both closed your eyes and kissed for what felt like forever. You pulled away and panted. You opened your eyes and looked up into his ocean blue orbs lovingly. "Thank you Shu, thank you." You whispered as you both paied down side by side and waiched the stars.

Shout out to Qmuybelle who sent a request for Shu.