Ayato~Yours Truly

You were in the kitchen not knowing what to cook when you suddenly feel the presents of another person in the room looking at you. You turn around to see a familiar red haired vampire who dosnt know how to wear clothes properly. "Make Yours Truly takoyaki, pancake." Ayato demanded at you. You shrugged your shoulders and started get the ingredients to make takoyaki as requested or more liked demanded.

After you got all the required ingredients you staarted to add all of the into a bowl and stir. (I have no idea how you make takoyaki I will skip out the rest of making it, sorry!) You had just finished plaiting up the food when Atayo asked the most unexpected question, "Feed Yours Truly the takoyaki." He said. You looked up at him "ummm-I-n-ok then?" You asked a bit unsure. You picked up a stick and lifted it up to his mouth. He ate it and smiled, "try some pancake, Yours truly demands you to try one."
You were about te pick one up then Ayato has placed on your lips. You blush slightly and open your mouth. You ate the takoyaki and smiled. You were about to get another one when a pair of arms wraped around you and lift you up and over their shoulder. You looked over to Atayo's hair and him holding the plait of takoyaki. "Umm Ayato what are you doing and where are we going?" You asked im a worrying tone of voice. "My room we are going to play a game." He said with a grim on his face.

Shout out to Wendy5050 who sent a request for Ayato.