Laito~perv-kun

You walked down the corridors of school towards your home room. Laito suddenly appeared behind you but you didnt notice. You carried on walking whwn you felt your skirt being lifted. Your eyes grew wide,face turned red and you turned around to see Laito the perverted brother. "Hehe those arnt the panties I gave you to wear, where are they and why arnt you wearing them bitch-chan?" You blushed and tried to escape but couldn't. Laito pulled out a bottle of clear liquid and handed it to you. You looked at him questionably but took it, and drank it.

Your eye lids began to feel heavy. You felt lip. The bottle fell out of your hands crashing on the ground, the liquid splashing everywhere. You started to fall but strong arms caught you, with a muffled laugh. Everything went black. Everything went silent. Everything went cold. Every thing went numb. 'Am.......am I dead?' You thought.

Laito POV

I cort y/n in my arms and laughed 'this will be fun' I thought as I carry y/n down the hall towards the entrance of the school and towards the limousine. I took y/n back home and placed her on my bed. I thought for a minute then walked to one of my large wardrobe's and flun it open to reveal lots of lingerie. I smirked and picked out my favourite. Its a red silky corset, red lace panties,  black stockings with red fluff on the top and chains. I walked back to y/n and slipped off her uniform and slipped on the lingerie. Then I got the chains and chained up her hands and feet to each bed post.

Y/N POV

You slowly wake up to uncuftable clothing and cold metal around your ankles and wrists. You open your eyes to see that you were chained up to bed with lingerie on and a dark figure lingering over in the corner. The figure slowly enuged form the shadows to reveal the most perviest vampire you knew, Laito. Your eyes grew wide as you tried to escape but failed due to the chains.

Laito slowly prowled towards you. Climbed onto the bed. Crawled onto and straddled your hips. He  took off his and through it somewhere in the room. He bent down and whispered into your ear, "Sorry bitch-chan I couldn't contain myself."

A/N: I thought the music was relivent to this chapter, ish, I think?

Shout out to Mitty_Kitty who sent a request for Laito.