reiji-what on earth?

You were walking down the dark hall way towards your room. There was a loud thud for Reijis room. You went in to find an unconscious Reiji on the floor and test tubes smashed on the floor round him. You quickly run up to him shaking him, "Wake up Reiji, I don't want you dieing on me, now!" His eyes slowly flutter open to show his shiny red eyes. "What on earth do you think you are doing in my room shaking me like a rag doll, I may have to punish you for that" you look at with with worry concern and annoyance in your eyes, "I was trying to save your dead butt, you must of drank one of the alicsers you have and past out, but as your awake I will take my leave if I may?". He grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the large red sofa, that was in the middle of the room and sat on you with his face near yours,"you smell so sweet your blood would be nice with tea, what do you think?" "No I think cake and biscuits are nice with tea but not my blood." He got off you and made two cups of tea, you were surprised that he made one for you too. You starred in amazement as he handed you the cup of tea. "T-thank you-" you were cut off with a cold set of lips on yours. "No thank you, y/n." He said into the kiss.

Shout out to Sikatsulareveuse who sent a request for Reiji.