Chapter 5

Raj's pov

I just finished a meeting with my partners on a project I was working on. I stepped into my cabin and my phone rang.

"Hello bhai !" Varun spoke

"Hello chottu!! Reached safely ?" I sat on my chair and opened my laptop.

"Don't you dare to call me chottu again!" He said

"Varun come back from NYC asap yaar" I was waiting for his sarcastic reply, bit it didn't come

"Bhai I'm not gonna start working so early, once I come to India and start working then dad won't leave me anywhere!" I could sense the adamant tone in his voice.

"Fine!! As you wish. When are you coming back?" I really wanted him to come back so that I could finish my ongoing projects and take a break

"Not any time soon" Varun!! What can't you come back early? Gadha!!

"Varun please jaldi aaja (come fast)" I badly wanted a break so many things happened in two days.

"Soochunga (I'll think about it)" he said and kept the call.

My managers and parents have been eating my brain for past two days. Yes you are right its regarding the shit Amy sorry Amanda said about me. I felt like go and kill her.

I walked to my manger's office room, yah I have to go there. He was busy in his work I knocked the door and mumbled a may I come in and went in.

"Raj !! Come in. Sit down." He said. Now what should I hear from him now? I sat and he started talking about the matter.

"Raj beta please tell what happened otherwise everything will be a mess, its already a mess" he said.

"Uncle I've said everything what Amy said was all like she was taking revenge"

"Why revenge? What did you do so that she is taking a revenge ?" Ah I had to say everything. What all happened that day its so aghh

"Fine so we need to set up a press conference so that you can clear all the matters " he said and I moved out of the room. Amanda Peterson Teri aisi ki tesi.

***

I drove to her apartment and stormed in. I am so going to strangle her to death. How dare she play with me? How dare she play with THE Raj Malhotra?

I rung the door bell. She opened the door completely shocked. I pushed her on and closed the door behind us.

"Raj what are you doing here" I was damn angry and that can be seen in my face and she was damn scared. I pushed her to the wall and forced myself on her.

"Raj!! Please! Leave me!" She yelled trying to get out of my grip but failed to do so because my hard grip on her.

"What was all that? What was that article ? What was that press statement? Are you freaking mad? What the hell are you a sadist? You left for God knows what and now you are going on fucking about me? You old hag!" I poured out what ever came into my mind. She pushed me with all the force and I fell on her bean bag.

"Because I loved Jay !! And you weren't giving me any attention you were busy in your work you hardly spoke to me!! You know something Raj I was having an operation. You were busy in Canada with your stupid firm. All I had with me was Jay! He helped me through everything .
Raj remember something I left my family for you. I left America for you and it was a situation where you left me. And don't you dare call me an old hag!!" She finished it.

I was sitting there on the floor like an idiot staring at her. How can I be like that? Or is she making up stories? I sat there staring at her

She then came with two cups of coffee and sat beside me. She handed me my cup. Yes my cup it had My Sweetheart written on it and a picture of Amanda beside. Amy also has the same with my picture.

"This will be Jay's cup right?" I felt like breaking his head with that.

"No its yours and I won't let Jay have it" she looked at me I can still find care in her eyes there wasn't even a hint of hatred in them which made me feel guilty.

"Jay has his own" she continued. Oh. That was all I could say.

"I should get going " I for up and walked to the door. Bit stopped by Amanda.

"Are we on good terms?" Of course not like before, bit if she is trying to work this then why can't me? I didn't say anything just nodded my head.

She came and hugged me for a minute I stood there and then hugged her back.

"Amy!!" Somebody yelled from the door. It was none other than JAY!

"Jay listen to me its nothing. He was just." Amy tried calming the fierce Jay.

"Raj get out! Raj I said get out" wow Raj now you ruined someone else's life also. Wow.

I came out of their apartment quietly.

The moment I stepped out of the wing there were constantly flashes. Shit!! Media.

What the hell are these people doing here? RJ tu toh gaya.

There many questions like what are you doing here? Are you patching up with Amanda? Did you really do all that what she said?

And there was one question that caught me off guard. Is Shika Agnihotri tour mystery girl?

"Shika who ?" I stopped in my tracks.

"Shika Agnihotri the ex CEO of the Agnihotri enterprises. She was also facing problem in her career and you both were found at the same bar last night. Who is she. Aapka kya lagti hai wo (who is she to you ?)" Okay so Shika Agnihotri. The mystery girl.

I sat in my car and drove off away from everybody, media, family, work, problems, office, everything and everyone.

*****

Merry Christmas peeps!!
Another update, hope that it made a good Christmas gift.

I saved this chapter for Christmas and what I couldn't write it properly because I was enjoying Christmas.

Sorry guys if you didn't like it or it wasn't up to your expectations.

Somebody suggest me cast for Jay and Amanda. I have no clue who it should be.

Please please help me guys. So next chapter will be like on the new year day or....can't promise anything.

Do not forget to check my new book 'Actually Its Not Over' its a Randeep and Varuneeti fanfic.

Once again a merry Christmas all.

Vote
Comment
Recommend

~Monsoon