Chapter 3

Shika's pov

I woke up with my room in a complete mess. Yesterday I signed deal with the Alpha groups and they asked me to shift to Us in the next two days. I thought that it would be good to leave as soon as possible. Kaushik was not happy of me going to US. Samaira was extremely happy and she helped me pack my stuffs, she should be happy as I'm going to US for 5 years and she can have the whole house and Kaushik for herself. When I'm there Kaushik is always surrounded by me. He never left my side, he has always been there for me. That is the reason behind Samaira being angry with me and Kaushik not letting me go alone.

I woke up and did my routine the flight was at night and I had still many things to pack. I didn't go make myself a coffee I straight away started packing.

"Shika will you have some coffee?" My head snapped to that direction, my eyes literally popped out from my sockets when I saw Samaira leaning against my door frame squinting her eyes.

"Yah..I will"
"Great " she said and left. After a few minutes she and Kaushik came with three cups of coffee and some toasts. Oh so breakfast is also coming, I'm damn hungry actually yesterday I didn't eat anything and slept like that.

"It's hot" Kaushik said and didn't give me the mug bit placed it beside me.
I took a slice of bread and started munching on it. It's very tasty. Everything is very tasty when you are damn hungry. We talked for a while, packed my stuff and it was almost 2:00. Kaushik said that we will go out for lunch, Samaira went to change.

Even I need a shower I'm all sticking because of sweating. I went and took a long shower and changed into a royal blue blouse and black jeans. I grabbed my aviators and my things and headed down.

When I reached downstairs I saw Kaushik and Samaira making out !
"What the hell guys?? Get a room " I yelled at them and turned my head to the other side. Samaira was Crimson red by now.
"Tu hamesha galt time pe aati hai bua ( you always come in the wrong time)" Kaushik said and Samaira smacked his head.

Okay so now I'm the one who came at the wrong time. Wow !! They bothe were smirking at me as if they had something to tell me but are waiting me to guess.
"Sam see she is a tubelight she still didn't get it" Kaushik said and started laughing clutching his stomach.
"Haha..very funny tell me what it is" I demanded
"Guess it yourself" Samaira said and gave me a goofy grin

I came down saw them make out when I in directly said them to stop it bhai said that I always come at the wrong time and he called me an aunty. That's it!!

OK wait! He called me an aunty, oh my gosh am I becoming an aunt??
"Samaira are you pregnant?" I asked out of curiosity
"Yep" she said and started blushing, oh my god yes!!!
"You gave the best news ever Samaira" I said hugged her which she gladly returned. After a lot of hugging and kissing we went out.

I saw Kaushik happy from his heart for the first time in years, otherwise he had this fake smile plastered over his face that dosent reaches his eyes.

My playful Kaushik is slowly coming back and this baby can do it more nicely.

Raj's pov

I was currently in my office working that is what people from outside will think what I'm doing but actually I'm thinking who this mystery girl would be. She has gotten into my brain since yesterday.

I heard a knock on my door
"Come in" I said and focused back on my computer at the person would think that I'm doing some work.

"Bhai chalo shopping Jana hai (come on brother we need to go shopping)" he said and I shot my head to that direction.