Chapter 4

Shika's pov

How could this even possible? Why would this idiot get a seat right beside me? Why me?

"You ? Again?" He asked again.
"Hey I should ask you that!" I spat at him.

"Shika don't create a scene here this is a freaking air plane!" He faced the other side.

"Impossible!" I always wanted him away from him since, since that day. That unlucky day of my life.

A tear escaped my eyes. I never wanted to meet Rahul Kakkar. My ex-boyfriend.

"Why are you crying? You look disgusting" someone said. I turned to face the voice.

It was Varun. The guy I met at the mall. He was sitting beside me. Wow!! I'm stuck between my ex-boyfriend and the person whom I fought with.

A nineteen hour flight with an annoying person like him.

I closed my eyes and rested my head back. This is going to be a long flight.

***

"Shika give me my mobile " Rahul was chasing me around the hall.

"No..until and unless you agree on something I won't" I said still running

"What should I agree on?" He asked finally stopping to breathe.

"There are many " I walked closer to him.

"Anything for you" Rahul mentioned me to continue

"First you will not leave me alone like you did today" I stated

"Never!"

"Second you will frequently take me on dinners not to show that you love me but to save me from burning your kitchen" I walked closer to him

"Of course Darling" he inched closer to me

"You won't have any sexy, hot personal assistant now or even after we are married " we were just inches apart

"Nobody is sexy,hot or beautiful than you, there can be many other bit for me its you, you're my queen and I'll always treat you like that"

"And the most important thing you should love me only ME" I was interrupted by a steaming hot kiss.

Our lips moved in synchronized manner and my hands were tugging in his hair and his hands were wrapped around my waist.

"I will always love you, I did ,I am and I will" he kissed me again.

"Shika you need food shika!!" I was woken up by Varun who was frantically shaking me.

I nodded my head and wipped out a tear and turned to Rahul's direction.

He was peacefully eating his food watching T.V. How could he do that when I'm crying here? Oh Shika don't forget that he is your ex and the person because of whom you are traveling to New York.

"Here is your food, veg right? Again you are crying again?" Varun wipped the tears that were on my cheeks.

"Silly girls" he mumbled. Ah not all girls are silly!

"Aye whom did you call silly ha?" I spoke to him

"You " he said pointing at me. Teri toh khair nahi.

"I'm not silly. You think I'm silly ? Hey look into my eyes and speak"

"Boli (you spoke )" he exclaimed. Wait what was that?