Chapter 1

Raj's pov

I started driving furiously I thought that I would hit someone but didn't hit anyone, thank god for that.

I thought of sulking my feelings by  drinking. I stopped in front of a bar, didn't bother to read the name. I went inside and then found out that it was a third grade bar. I went to the counter and ordered a drink. I gulped it in one second. Ordered for another, then the other, I don't know how many shots I've drank. I was quite intoxicated by then, a girl came and sat by me, her eyes were red and her cheeks were puffy I guess she had been crying. She ordered a bottle of beer and started chugging it. Within 5mins the bottle was half gone, woah that was awesome, I thought of starting a small  conversation with her.
"Where you crying all day?" I asked her out of curiosity
She turned to my side and game me a weak smile. Oh she had been.
"Why are you here? " I asked her, because a girl like her wouldn't come to bar like this until and unless she has a big problem and thought of sulking her feelings by drinking. I mean a bigggg problem

"Problems in life, I thought of suicide first then thought that I will drink and die" woah her problem should be big that she even though of suicide
"Can I know what are your problems?" I asked her but I knew that she won't answer but..
"My company I'm the CEO of a well known company but today my company is in the verge of being ruined just because of deal I signed a wrong deal just because of my ex-boyfriend. I even a own a cafe that is my mother's. And it's just gone, these are my problems" she completed ,oh she has a lot of problems, she decided to suicide because she had a basket full of problems and I on the other hand I thought of suicide just because that my girlfriend left. I am feeling so stupid for even thinking about it. If it's not Amy then it can be anyone else. Go hell with Amy.
"What is your problem? Why are you here in a low class bar? From your Armani suit  I can make out  that you are a wealthy man" she said. Oh girls can judge people correctly, but I suck at judging people.
"One bottle of vodka " I said to the waiter
"One bottle of vodka is tour problem?" She asked me with a confused expression on her face
"No no I said that to the waiter" I said.
I told her what my problems are and she laughed at my pathetic condition, she should have been thinking why would a person like me would commit suicide because my girlfriend left me? Wait now that sounds weird to me!!!

We were laying on the ground actually in a play ground. Till now we knew almost everything about ourselves.
"Dude you don't commit suicide you can do way more better in life!" I said while finishing my bottle of vodka
"I won't " she said with a reassuring smile on her face
I got up and was about to leave
"Okay its pretty late I think we should go" I stated and grabbed my jacket
"Yah, okay then we will see" she said and parted our ways.
Raj you are such an idiot you didn't ask her ,her name!!
My brain asked me, oh yah I didn't ask her name. I turned around and yelled "Ooi stranger"
She turned around and asked me what -only action.
"Naam kya hai tera (what is your name)?" I yelled so that she can hear me properly
"Kyun na hum strangers Hi rahe (why don't we remain strangers) ?" She yelled back, oh that's nice. Long talk with a stranger cool !!
"Okay" I said and went into my car.

Don't worry guys I'm not driving my driver is driving. I went home and knocked on the door. Mum opened the door, she is awake till now?
"You are awake till now?" I asked her
"Kaha gaya that tu (where were you gone)?" She asked me
"Tere liye bahu dundne gaya tha(to find a daughter in law for you)" I stated while taking a seat on the couch
"Toh mili koi (so you found someone)"
"Haan Jo mili usne mujhse shaadi karne se mana kar diya (yah I found one but she refused to marry me)" I said referring to Amy, I suddenly felt the urge to cry.
"Raj? What did Amy say?" She understood
"She..she..she broke up with me" I said and broke down. Mum came and held me close to her
"I said you Raj inn firangon ka koi bharosa nahi (we cannot trust these foreign people)"

Shika's pov

After parting with my stranger friend I called my driver and he came to pic me. I really don't want to go home, if Samaira sees me in this condition I'm sure that I cannot live peacefully for the rest whole week. I was sitting on the floor when the driver came I gathered myself and got into the car.

At home nothing happened as I expected, Samaira opened the door she let me in and went to her room, that is what I think or it can be the alcohol in me making me think like that .I didn't see Kaushik he must me damn tired he must be sleeping. I didn't disturb them, actually him. I opened my rooms door it wasn't dark lights were on and there was Kaushik fast asleep with a book in his hands.
I knew it he will always be waiting for me. I gently took the book from his hand and switched the lights off and pulled the coversover him. I walked over to the otherside and by mistake i droped somethinng on the floor. Shit !! 

"SHIKU!! You came back?? Where were you?? Are you alright?? " He bombarded me with questoins

"Yah..bhai tu so jaa (you get back to sleep brother)" I said and got on the other side of the bed.

"accha tu so jaa mei neeche Samaira (you sleep I will go downstairs)" he said and pulled the covers over me and went downstairs. Kaushik is very sweet and caring the best brother I  could ever have but hoe did he end up with a girl like Samaira??I cant't say that she is not caring but she is a bitch, I hate her as I said earlier she is caring but only towards her family and her brother,Aayush that asshole.

I have no energy to talk about him.

HEY GUYS!!! SO THAT WAS  CHAPTER I DIDN'T GET TIME TO EDIT IT AND PLUS I WROTE IT FROM MY LAPTOP SO THERE CAN BE A LOT OF MISTAKES. SO PLEASE BEAR WITH THEM, I WILL EDIT IT LATER.SO IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER..UPDATES WILL NOT BE THERE FOR A WEEK, 'CUZ I'M HAVING MY EXAMS AND I PROMISE THAT AFTER I'M SURE I'LL UPDATE ASAP..

VOTE 

COMMENT

SHARE 

~ MONSOON