Chapter # 5 ~ Regret?~

So Here is chapter # 5!!! Hope you all vote and comment (: and dont be afraid to comment even if there was another chapter Infact please do!! (: Comments and votes really make me want to upload faster!! (:

EDITED BY 1HPlover!!!! (: Thank you so much!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter # 5

~ Regret?~

 Vincent and I had spent the rest of the week together, if I wasn’t throwing up. I felt sick, but on the last night before Quinn would be back Vincent handed me a pregnancy test, and I looked up at him. I couldn’t be! No. I had done it with all three brothers. One not so willingly, but whose would it be if I was? I looked at Vincent, and tears started down my eyes. I had betrayed Quinn, I had fallen for Vincent just like Cassandra said I would.

 Was I pregnant? The signs were there, I hadn’t been feeling well. I had morning sickness, but was it even possible for a vampire to be pregnant? Yes. Well of course! Cassandra had had Jane, but could I? Did I want to be? I had been starting to think I could just go home with Quinn after this week, but if I was pregnant with Vincent’s baby I couldn’t leave.

 Jane, could I leave her? I had grown so close to her. She was like a daughter to me, or at the very least a friend. What was I going to do? I didn’t even want the results of this test. I didn’t want to take it, I sighed getting up. I could take a shower and think things over at the very least.

 I started the bath water, and mixed in some herbs. I got in slowly and leaned me head back, relaxing in the warm water. Then my thoughts drifted to Quinn, and I remembered when he rescued me from Jessie. I had loved him so much, what had changed? Why had I changed? Was Cassandra doing this to me? No. Oh get out! I’m having a conversation with myself! Fine, I was just telling you that I wasn’t doing this to you. My feelings maybe, but me, no. I sighed and smelt the rosemary in the water. The water was relaxing but I couldn’t stay here forever, I had to face my problems. I also had to take the test, I had to know. Vampires couldn’t get sick, so I must be.

 I needed to know whose it was though, would Vincent be able to help me with that? I looked at the pregnancy test but it wasn’t to tell you if you were pregnant but for how long you have been pregnant. This would help me figure out who’s the father. If it was a week it would be Vincent’s, more than a week Jessie’s, and more than a month Quinn’s. I didn’t care as long as it wasn’t Jessie’s. Yes you do! Okay I would care if it wasn’t Quinn’s, but I could deal if it was Vincent’s. If it was Jessie’s I wouldn’t be able to live with myself. I hate Jessie! I despise him. Wait! I loathe him. I can’t stand Jessie, much less be the mother of his child. I didn’t want to find out, not until I had to.

 Crystal, my time is ending. Tell Vincent and Jane I love them, I don’t think I will be back. You never know though, enjoy your life! Don’t let Jessie ruin it, and I’m glad I was tied to someone like you. Cassandra’s voice died away and I sighed, she was gone. I would have to deal with this on my own. Just like a normal person, but I still had her memories. Cassandra wouldn’t be completely gone. She would always be a part of me, and I would always be a part of her.

 I walked over after getting into a pair of pajamas I had gotten at Gurnee Mills and laid down in Vincent’s bed. “Vincent, am I a bad person?” I asked him and he looked at me, why was I asking him? Of course I am! I slept with him after I told Quinn how much I loved him. I am a horrible person, it might kill Quinn. I can’t! Why? Why must I always have these horrible decisions? I need my mother. She was always the one I brought my questions too, she was so smart. She knew all the answers, and it’s my fault for not listening to her. I’m in this mess because I didn’t listen to her.

 “Of course not Crystal,” Vincent murmured kissing my cheek, was he just saying that? He didn’t know the real me! No one did only Quinn, and he loved me. I have messed this up. I was supposed to love Quinn forever, I loved him before I even knew about vampires. Why was I having such a hard time? I didn’t even know Vincent. Yet I felt like I had known him for hundreds of years. I had all the memories, but they weren’t mine! I had my own memories and they were with Quinn. All the concerts we went to, the night he took my virginity, the night he met my mother, and the night I told him I loved him. I had been so happy then, sleeping with Vincent had ruined it all hadn’t it? There was no way back to those days.

 I wasn’t going to get any sleep at this rate, I wouldn’t be able to. All I could think about was the huge mistake I made, and I wasn’t sure I could blame it on Cassandra’s feelings. I did know the sweet side of Vincent, and now from Cassandra’s memories I knew thing that Quinn wouldn’t tell me. Like how he had been loved twice before, once with Julie and then with Cassandra. In fact my situation was similar to Cassandra’s. She had love Quinn almost as much as I do, but then Jessie had brought her to Vincent. He had turned her and they fell in love. They loved each other for 2,000 years, that’s got to account to something. I couldn’t believe Vincent and Quinn were over 2,000 years old. I was in love with vampires who were way older than I am, this should feel wrong but it doesn’t. I can’t even figure out my own feelings? What have I accounted to? Why do they love me? I am such a mess.

 The bed was cold around me, all I could feel was my betrayal. I saw Quinn’s hurt eyes, I saw myself being at his mercy. I couldn’t live with myself! If I ever saw his reaction like that, I couldn’t live without Quinn. But did I really love him? Yes. Did I love Vincent? Or was it Cassandra’s feelings? No, I love him. Cassandra’s feeling were never this overwhelming.  How could I love two people at once? I got out of the bed, I couldn’t sleep. I didn’t want to wake Vincent either, he could have a nice, peaceful sleep. I on the other hand was never going to get to bed, I needed to know who the father of my baby was.

 I walked to the bathroom and looked at the pregnancy test, I had to do it. My finger’s shook as I slowly pulled it out of its package, what if it was Quinn’s? What if it was Jessie’s? What if it wasn’t Vincent’s? After taking the test I had to wait three minutes. That of which I spent waiting nervously, and I knew when the three minutes were up I wasn’t going to want to look at it. I sat on the now closed toilet seat, fighting back tears. I looked over to the mirror, and I saw a coward. I wasn’t myself. I shouldn’t be scared. Yet I was, I was scared. Either way Vincent or Quinn was going to hate me, the two people I loved. I wouldn’t be able to have both of them for very much longer. One was going to hate me if not both, what if the baby was Quinn’s? Would he hate me for having sex with Vincent? Even if the baby was his?

 I looked at the little white test in my hand as it calculated the results, but why did I feel as though it was calculating my fate? It wasn’t just going to tell me who my baby’s father was, but who I was going to spend forever with. Hopefully, if it was Quinn’s, he might still love me. He said he would never hate you! That was before all this happened, what about Cassandra? He said the same thing to her, and yet he didn’t even tell me about her. So? I felt like the test was making me wait forever, I needed to know. I needed to know right now. I couldn’t wait another second, but then I heard the door open. Vincent walked in and he looked at me, and the test in my hand.

 “Crystal, calm down,” Vincent and I felt his arms wrap around me, they weren’t as strong as Quinn’s but they did make me feel safe. They made me feel secure, and that felt good. I felt tears hit my cheek, but I was trying to stop crying. “Hey, it’s alright, Crystal. Tell me what will make you feel better,” Vincent told me, and I looked into his eyes, and I knew they weren’t Quinn’s. Yet I loved them, and so I held his gaze. He grabbed the test from my hand and looked at it, was the result there yet? Was he seeing my fate before I did?

 “Cassandra told me to tell you she loves you and Jane, but she’s gone now,” I told him as tears strolled down his cheeks, and I looked into his eyes. I couldn’t tell if he was happy or sad, but I did want to know what it said, “Tell me Vincent,” I said and he looked into my eyes. I smile appeared on his face, and I looked into his hazel eyes and waited for the answer. I wasn’t able to read his expression, and he wasn’t answering me which bugged me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!! (:

Vote & Comment!!! (:

What do you think about Crystaland the brotherss??

TEAM VINCENT??

TEAM QUINN??

TEAM JESSIE??