Chapter 10 Part 2

Part 2!!! :D

*~*~*

"In all honesty I don't know what happened... It started when I came back from our Sister school visit. Things were different. We became more and more distant from each other until we hardly even talked. I wanted so badly to make amends and I almost did. It was the night of the music concert. He asked if I needed a lift home and I accepted. The night went along pretty well, it was like we were the old us again but then when we were driving home we stopped at a red light. I could see that he was staring over at me from my peripheral vision but I ignored him. I was still upset about us not taking all that time. He was whispering 'Shorty, Shorty' I tried my hardest to ignore him but eventually I gave in and looked at him. His stare was intense and I stupidly turned away. When it came to bringing me to my door he looked tense- angry. I couldn't understand why. We still talked at school and stuff, as you know but when we finished I didn't hear from him. So I decided to contact him only to be left short. When I finally saw him again at he was angry at me again. He practically ignored me. I contacted him again after that only to get a halfhearted reply. I decided after that if he wanted to talk to me he could but I was tired of being the one to make the first move. He never did of course and I never heard from him or saw him since after that. Well except when we had our sleepover and the fundraiser. So yea -" I was out of breath out after telling Dani the whole story. Honestly I just wanted to forget it all but I owed it to Dani to tell her what was going on.

Dani didn't say much after that other than "Oh". I could just see her concocting things in her mind and I let her as long as she wasn't suggesting things to me it was fine.

"Anyway enough about me. What happened after I left the fundraiser?" I questioned as I wriggled my eyebrows.

"I just had my eye on a certain hottie that's all." Dani winked

"Oh and do I know this mysterious stranger?"

"Don't think so. He's a computer technician, Never would have thought you could find a hot computer tech. but maybe I was wrong. He has this brooding Clark Kent aura to him. He's name's Ben Cross."

 "No way! The new guy we just hired. Well I can't say that I don't like your taste."

We both fell into hysteric fits of laughter and were inconsolable for quite some time after that. Dani stayed for dinner and then made her way home.

*DANI*

As I drove home I couldn't help but concoct the reasons behind Zach's communication lapse.

I wasn't lying about the hottie at the fundraiser, although I failed to mention that after he left I spoke with the infamous Zach.

*~*~*  

O.o What has Dani been up too? Comment your thoughts. Vote if you liked this chapter & don't forget to follow. :)

Ps I just posted an accompanying lyric for this story. It's called It's Not Alright Tonight and its code is 8064693. Please check it out and let me know what you think. :)

<3 livedisneymoment