Chapter Sixty-Six

Start from the beginning

I told you, Rose... He was no good at all...

We'd only made it to just outside the buffet, when there was a voice that stopped us.

"Aye, let her go!"

The guy let go, frightened as we both whirled around to see an angry Harry.

God, was I grateful for Harry's annoying ass... This was the second time he'd come to save my life.

The Job guy didn't even hesitate to leave. He kind of half ran out the hotel door.

Were they not monitoring who comes in and out of this shit hole?! I should sue...

I didn't seemed fazed as I nonchalantly walked towards Harry. His face holding a worried look, mines reassuring.

My death was obviously coming soon... I guaranteed it... But that's okay.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

Harry didn't bring up just now's scenario, knowing all too well that it wasn't a good idea, as he led me into the buffet, "Duty calls. My two girls are hungry."

I should've known... It was Addison's baby hormones needing to be taken care of.

How cute was it of Harry to come and get food for his pregnant girlfriend at almost 6 in the morning? Pregnant people eat a lot as you should know... Their moods change quick too. It must suck being pregnant... Because you don't even realize the mood swings, or the extra eating, until someone informs you.

"It's a boy." I smiled, only hoping.

I don't see why he didn't just order room service.

Harry groggily, yet gracefully made his girlfriend a plate, as I added more to my plate.

When we were done, we headed back upstairs together.

I gasped.

"What?" Harry asked, stopping in his tracks, as did I.

"I forgot my juice."

"We have some, up there..." He appointed.

"No, I'd rather that one." I don't know... I was picky with my food, plus I wanted to drink it on the way up.

"Okay, I'll wait for you here." Harry sighed.

I handed him my plate, then he was carrying two filled plates.

I must say... Big hands come in handy. Don't they?

Niall's hands had grown just as monstrous as Harry's since before tour. But I liked it... I felt more safe.

I had gotten my cup, leaving the milk still sitting there, but suddenly when I was walking away, I just stopped in my tracks.

Their was a reason why... But I was just figuring out why... Slowly as everything was setting in.

At first, there wasn't any pain at all... But I realized my body was going into shock. My left hand trembled with the glass of orange juice in it.

Soon, there was a dull throbbing on the left side of my back. I think there were tears gathering in my eyes as I reached my hand behind my back to the pained spot and pulled it away quickly.

The bright red color overtook my vision when it was set in sight. The pain grew intent as I was confused as to what, and why this was happening to me.

It was unbearable as I looked over my shoulder to try to get a glimpse as to what was in my back.

When the glass cup that once was in my hand clashed with the floor, everything began moving in slow motion. Orange juice and glass splashing just a few feet away.

For some reason, I caught the face of James and Job Hopper standing side by side behind me before the pain magnified to a million times worst.

Everything then made sense... Of course the two would be working together to destroy me... But why?

What did I ever do to them? Who put them up to this?

Rosaline... fall forward into to the juice and glass. Don't fall backwards, or else it'll go through you, I thought. The knife.

Fall backwards if you want to die.

Just as the tears rolled down my cheeks, Harry's voice was yelling my name from a distance...

Earth began to spin again, as everything begun moving at it's normal pace again.

My face collided with the floor.

Everything went white, instead of it's usual black whenever I passed out.

I was stabbed... And I think it was my time to go.

Unfortunately...