Secrets and Lies 31

Start from the beginning

"There were 2+ in here with us....." Samejima replying.

"There is is another one." Ghost said.

"Yes, the boss and Link and two subordinates." She says quietly.

"Okay, Fan out! You have your orders" Samejima commanded.

"Wait! What happened to Ryo!?" Ghost said.....

"What happened to him?" Subordinate 3 Ice Dragons asked Samejima .

"What happened to Ryo? You were supposed to be in the car!?" Ice Dragons subordinate 2 said.

"Yes what happened to him? he supposed to be right by your side right? He's not in here?" Glenn murmured.

After Inui was finished with her wounded face. She walked over to the Ice Dragons named Glenn, and the other Ice Dragons to see if they were Okay.... She so worried about them. She starts to inspecting them making sure they are okay and fine.

She checked Glenn's face, his arms for any cuts stabbing or gunshot wounds. She is see that they are doing good. I stare at her seeing how she is more concerned for them.

".........." The men are staring at her. They are so concerned for her. We all want to kill whoever touched her.

"Are you Hurt?" She says as She survey them.

She checked their faces, they're arms for any cuts stabbing or gunshot wounds etc. I see they are all doing great.

"..........." The men are staring at me and her again. Knowing to just go with it. Or they will never escape.

"Please Princess stop worrying...." Glenn says softly.

"..........." She looks up from what she is doing. And says nothing but smiles.

She looks like she's  been through Hell and everything. But still she smile like nothing has ever happened to her.

She walked over to them. Waiting For them to submit to her. So She can check their wounds again.

I don't know, why? But She needed to check them again. She pointed to each man, "Are you or you Okay? What about you? A-are you Okay??" She's stressed, As She looked at each ones face. She checked them anyway for injuries. Even tho their were no visual injuries.

"Princess,  please stop  your process. You worry too much." Ice Dragon subordinate, Toa says concerningly.

"So this is the thanks I get for saving your butts?" She huffed in annoyance.

"............" The men started to chuckle.

"Princess you will never change. We need to protect and worry about you and your injuries......." Ghost interjected.

"..... Okay you all win!" She say in defeat, but She softly smiles at my men comments.

She walked over to me and looked at me in defeat. I softly hug her to try to calm her down.

I decided to check her face again. "I.... your fine?" As She looked at my face while I checked her head.

"Princess,  please stop  your process. You worry too much." Ice Dragon subordinate, Aki says concerningly.

"So this is the thanks I get for saving your butt too?" She announced in a huffed.

She turn to me  and  she say, as She stand up straight, "L-listen to me! We have traders among us.... Y-you guys are safe  now, but I need you to do listen closely. Ghost take 8 men with you. Take them to Ryo location. You know where that is?"  She asked.