"This is Bella. Kimberly, Reid and Neil are her heroes."

Annie bent down to my height and said "It's so nice to meet you Bella! How old are you going to be today?"

"12."I said shyly.

Annie smiled and said "Kimberly, Reid and Neil are so excited to meet you! Are you ready to see them?!"

I nodded shyly, and Annie threw her arm around me and guided me onto the bus. I heard Mom and Dad, and Charli noisily follow, and I felt my eyes widen at my surroundings.

There were fan gifts and instruments everywhere! I can't believe I'm really here!

Annie smiled at me, and directed us all to the huge couch in the front lounge.

"I'm going to go see if they're ready! Y'all can wait here!"

I nodded, and sunk down in the tan plush couch. Mom and Dad were in a conversation with Charli about something, and I saw a huge stack of books on the coffee table.

I smiled and grabbed a copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows to distract myself from how nervous I was. What if they didn't like me, what if I said something stupid...

My thoughts were cut off when a familiar voice said "Oooo that's a good one! What part are you at?!"

I smiled and replied "I'm at the part where Harry uses the resurrection stone! It's my favorite part!"

"Mine too!" said the voice.

I looked up to see the person I was speaking to, and discovered that it was none other than Neil Perry.

He was wearing a black jacket with white arrows on the sleeves, and dark brown pants. My eyes just about popped out of my head, and he smiled.

I looked behind him, and saw Reid standing there with a wide smile. he was wearing a cowboy hat, and a dark shirt with a hand on it that was holding two fingers up. I looked behind him to see Kimberly.

She was the shortest of them all, but still at least a head taller than I am, She's my hero, and role model. I want to be just like her.

In a rare moment that I forget how shy I am, I ran to Kimberly and hugged her.

Kimberly laughed and bent down and crushed me in a hug "You must be Bella!"

I nodded and said shyly "You're my hero! I want to be just like you!"

Kimberly smiled at me and said "Aww you're so sweet baby girl!"

As Kimberly released me, Reid and Neil converged with grins on their faces.

"How old are you sweetie?" Reid asked.

"I turn 12 today." I said with a shy smile.

Neil bent down so he was at my height and said "Aww so you're the birthday girl! Kimberly's got something for you!"

I looked at him in confusion, and Kimberly ran to the kitchen.

When she was gone, I told Neil "I love you guys!"

He smiled and pulled me into a hug and said "You're so sweet pretty girl!"

Reid pulled me into a hug next, and he said "I like your shirt." with a smile.

I smiled back, and then Kimberly returned. Reid and Neil gently spun me around, and I found Kimberly standing there holding a small birthday cake.

"They told us that we'd be meeting a birthday girl, so I baked you a cake!"