Birthday suprise

*Bella's POV*

I woke up with a yawn and threw off my pink princess quilt. I hit a button on my matching pink CD player and grinned when my favorite song came on. I danced around the room as I got dressed in my favorite pink skinny jeans and threw on my Red "The Band Perry" shirt as I danced around to "I'm A Keeper"

I heard my door creep open and I whirled around to find all 6'3" of my dad standing there grinning at me with his blonde hair looking almost white, and his blue eyes electric with excitement.

My mom was at his side, and her brown eyes sparkled, and her beautiful curly black hair was perfect as always.

It took me a minute to see that they were holding a pink birthday cake with a black "The Band Perry" logo on it and two bright pink polka dot candles on the top.

One was cut out to be shaped like a 1 and the other like a 2.

I grinned and my Mom screeched "I can't believe my baby is 12 today!!"

I turned red and laughed as Mom pulled me into a bear hug.

"Cant'.... breathe" I choked and my Mom just laughed and released me.

I couldn't help but look at her perfect hair, and her beautiful eyes, and her model body and wish that I looked like her.

Instead I was short, and I had frizzy curly blonde hair, and plain green eyes. No wonder why everyone at school called me ugly.

I tried to hide these thoughts as my parents grinned at me and steered me into the kitchen to find a huge breakfast spread on the brown mahogany kitchen table. I saw a huge bowl of strawberries, scrambled eggs, toast, hummus, bacon and sausage. I grinned and added about half the bowl of strawberries to my plate.

Dad laughed and slung his arm around my shoulder and said "Sweetie! You have to hurry up! You're going to be late for school!"

I groaned. "Do I really have to go to school on my Birthday?!"

Mom and Dad laughed, and Dad's eyes twinkled when he said "I'll make you a deal. You go to school until noon, and we'll pick you up early!"

My eyes lit up. I got to leave school early! Party time!!

Mom laughed as I did a victory dance in my hard backed oak chair and said with a mischievous grin "We have a surprise for you!"

My eyes lit up and I started bouncing up and down in my seat.

"What is it?!" I squealed.

Dad laughed and mussed my hair and said "That's for us to know and you to find out!"

I groaned and stuck my tongue out at him.

Mom and Dad laughed, and Dad glanced at his watch and said "We better get the birthday girl to school!!"

I rolled my eyes, but went and grabbed my pink and black plaid backpack and met Dad in the living room. He was swinging the keys around like a five year old.

As soon as he saw me, he asked

"You ready to go?"

I nodded, and trudged to the car like I was in a chain gang. Dad just shook.his head and smiled at my antics, and waited for me to get into our old silver Audi.

I quickly buckled up, and Dad pressed play on the CD player in the car, and "You Lie" started to play. I grinned and started dancing in my seat and singing along.

Dad laughed and quickly drove toward the red and brown brick building that was more like a prison.

"Have a good day honey!"