I quickly changed into the black, high waisted shorts that were ripped at the bottom and a black crop top tank top that only went to above my belly button. I slipped on the pair of converse as well before leaving the room and heading to the side of the stage next to Tori who was still wearing the same outfit with her hair straightened.

"Next I would like to welcome one Victoria Secret angel that you all know and love and one new angel who you're going to love as well. Here they are, Lucky and Victoria!" Ricki says, standing up and clapping with the crowd and we walk on to stage smiling and waving. We all took our seats again and Ricki crossed her right leg over the left

" Welcome girls! It's honestly a pleasure to have you on my show today." She said smiling warmly at us.

" It's a pleasure to be here." I said to her, sending her a closed mouth smile.

" Okay, since we don't have a lot of time we wanted to go straight into some questions from the fans. Is that alright with you girls?"

"Sounds good." Tori replied, nodding.

"What are your relationship statuses? @james62 asked."

" Single." We both said together, before smiling at each other and letting out small laughs.

" I have a question for Lucky specifically now" She said before doing that dramatic pause as the crowd went silent, eager to hear what she would ask next. "Now we all have seen the videos of you smashing your now boyfriend, Damien's car or well your now ex boyfriend and a source has quoted you saying: 'this is what happens when you cheat on your girlfriend.' Do you have anything to say about that? And if you don't mind me asking why haven't we seen you two together in years?"

" Well its kinda a long story, you sure you are all have time to listen?" I asked and the crowd answered with yes. I chuckled a little and decided to explain everything about it." Okay, well as some of you may know I met him freshman year of high school, for me not him of course. And we were together for quite some time before Damien decided to join the Navy and as you can see he didn't come home till a few weeks ago. I'm now on my last year of high school and basically as that video pretty much stated I found out he was only using me for fame and since I refused to be used and treated like a slut I dumped him." I said shrugging and claps and cheers came from all around the room.

" Damien Richards does not deserve all the fame he has today." Tori said with disgust clear in her voice and Ricki nodded.

" I would have to agree with that Victoria. Now is there anyone you two are currently interested in?"

"Just a guy from school." Tori said smiling and I couldn't help but silently ponder the question. Was there anyone at school who I talked to or know so much about to where I could even say I like him.

Andrew Carter.

No, that thought did not happen. I do not like someone as cocky and arrogant as him.

" Ooh any names?" Ricki asked, interrupting my thoughts.

" Sorry my lips are sealed." Tori said pretending to lock her lips and throw a key.

" Well then we'll just move onto the next question from Twitter. What school do you go to? @ Katty9 asks. "

"Next question." Tori said after a minute of silence. In reality we knew they'd edit this small part out so people who would watch it on TV in an hour from now wouldn't actually hear us skipping that question.

" Okay we only have time for one more quick question. What is the most exciting part of each fashion show?"

"Well I personally like walking down the runway wearing those sexy outfits. But this time of year the theme is all summer so there will be tons of bathing suits. Those are one of my favorites. " I said winking at the audience. "It's also great to see what the company can come up with to make the outfits exciting. I've modeled for a lot of different places, but none of them have done something like Victoria Secret has. "

" I couldn't agree more! The feeling you get right before walking out on the runway. You have a little bit of nerves and excitement running through your body but that's what your suppose to feel. Although, hopefully you don't ever have too many nerves because then you may end up throwing up on stage and you don't want that. Or maybe I just feel like that because I've only done like three little shows. " Tori said pushing a piece of hair behind her ear, causing the audience to laugh.

"Well we are very excited for tomorrow night's show. Thank you so much for finding time to come today during your busy schedule. It was great having you two. " Ricki said shaking our hands.

"Thanks for having us we had a great time." I said and Tori nodded in agreement.

We both walked off stage and left the building going straight out into the limo and got sent straight to a photo shoot. Tori got dropped off first at the location hers was at and then I got dropped off directly after.

"Welcome, Lucky, welcome! I'm so happy you could come. Now we are in a hurry so please go put this on in your dressing room down the hallway. When you are done come to the door on the left that's where we are taking the photos." Lyndsey said, ushering me to my dressing room.

I quickly put on the black and white strapless bathing suit and went over to the next room.

When I walked into the room there was a green screen set up and they explained to me that it would be as realistic as standing on an actual beach.

"Lucky as requested you are going to be posing with someone today. He should be here any sec - oh look here he is. " Lyndsey said looking at the door that was slowly opening.

"Damien?"