Mission number 2: Blackmail and Bribe

<<I don't own death note it belongs to tsugumi ohba and Asami yuuko>>

mystery girls POV:

I sat up, my back against the tree, my fingers twiddling the flowers into a crown.

"How do you know about Ryuuk?" he asked straight to the point.

"I don't know, how DO I know? Did you give something away?" I answered with a devilish smile.

"No...I'm certain I didn't give my identity away..." He muttered uncertainly.

"Maybe I'm a Shinigami?" I suggested.

"Don't be ridiculous you look nothing like one."

"Ah...but Light-kun...you don't really know that much about the Shinigami world do you? You don't know what they all look like. All you have for reference is Ryuuk. Now...if one judged a population by only one specimen no controls will be present in the experiment." I snickered as he considered my theory skeptically."But you know Light...If I really am a shinigami. I wouldn't be able to die then would I?" I added in a hushed knowing whisper. Staring at me like I am the devil himself he froze for a half second before regaining his senses.

"Shinigami are dead...you're bleeding. Which indicates you're alive."

"How do you know Shinigami are dead?" He fell silent.

"Where's your family?" he questioned after a moment to change the topic.

"I wonder..." I answered observing as he put on an innocent face and smiled sympathetically.

"Are you an orphan?"

"Probably, now quit being stupid and let's get to the point. I know L's name. You're Kira. In return for his name you are to say you found me on the street walking home from school with no home and couldn't leave me there to rot. You're going to convince your parents to take me in a poor orphan on the street. I'll do the rest and in the end L will die easily." I said in a serious tone.

"Why should I trust you?" He eyed me suspiciously.

"I know all about you and you never gave information away. Why not L?" He nodded going along with what I said.

While in the taxi to his house he looked at me fervently obviously thinking about my personality and schizz and how he can use me. Well he's got another thing coming cus by the end of the day, I'll have won. I thought turning my head towards the window so he can't see that the tainted pink of my lips have tugged upwards into the a smirk.

This is going to be so fun...

<<Ik short but the other chappy was rlly long like rlly rlly rlly long...kinda oh well FEEL GRATEFUL i kinda wanted 2 quit this == i got bored of death note cus yah d: >>