Music soothes the soul

{Modern time}

"Come on (F/n), time to go for your piano lesson! We're meeting your new teacher today!" You mother called from the lounge room.

"Yep gimme a sec!" You called back while getting dressed. You Sunday was a booked day, just like any other day. At 10 in the morning, you and your family would go to church until 12. Then at 12:45, you have swimming for an hour then a little break before your piano lesson at 2:30. After that, you have art  and social studies until 6:00. Yeah, packed.

You brushed your still damp hair and pulled it into a high ponytail. I need to look at least decent and not like a druggo for my first lesson. You pulled on a light grey blazer over your white tee and black jeans to match the new black Nike kicks your father got you for Thanksgiving. 

Before you left your room, you spotted the silver chain your grandmother left you before she left town. You put the chain over your head, picked up your bag containing your music books and headed to the car where your mother waited for you. 

"You look professional for your age young lady." You other chirped as she pulled out the driveway.

"Oh please, I wanna look somewhat formal for the first lesson at least!" You replied crossing your arms making your mother chuckle a little. 

"His house should be....ah, this one. Very nice." You mother piped as she drove into the driveway. Indeed, the house was very good looking. Grey outer walls, white pillars and a black garage door. A beautiful lawn with red roses grew at the front opposite the front door. Finally, a black fence to conceal the magic within. 

"Wait, you never told me it was a HIM!!" You squeaked. I would've dressed better.....

"Oh darling, what does it matter?" 

"EVERYTHING!" As you said that, the front door opened revealing something every girl would die for. A short man, maybe early 20s (I changed his age just so that the story could make a little more sense and won't be so creepy for reader-chan to date a 35 yr old) in a white button up shirt, black blazer, dress pants and dress shoes. A loose slim black tie and a silver chain hanging from his blazer pocket. I wonder what that is....

His grey eyes, flashed with intimidation and his black locks dangled in front of his eyes covering them a little as if they were the main show to be revealed later.

"So you must be Miss (F/n)." He said in a bored tone. 

"Ah y-yes, thats me." You forced a smile and stretched out a hand for a shake but he didn't take it, instead, he switched his attention to your mother. 

"You're Mrs (L/n) i presume then?" 

"Yes, thats right, now the lesson will be for an hour, every Saturday for $45 right?" Your mother asked rummaging through her purse to find the payment. 

"Indeed. Shall we begin now? You can pay after when you pick her up." He replied in his infamous bored voice. 

"Oh! Of course aha, go on now (F/n) I'll be here at 3:30 on the dot." You mother smiled and left you to your demise. You gulped, forced another smiled and entered the house. Inside, was just as grand as the outside. A long corridor lead to the lounge, where two majestic white grand pianos stood proudly. Everything was polished until it literally sparkled. Beside the piano near a huge window, stood a music stand, also cleaned properly and on where the music book was supposed to rest, rested a freshly picked red rose, thorns removed and cleansed. I think he may or may not have OCD.....

"You have an amazing house aha...." You tried but your voice came out like a squeak.

"Tch, thanks, shall we start?"