YouTube collab

(A new imagine?!?!  WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!?!  Ya know I feel really bad... Because I can officially say I haven't updated since freaking last year.  XD  Now, I'm not making any promises updates will be frequent, but they will still happen.  Hopefully the next chapter for Dead On Arrival will be up soon.  Anyways, welcome back, and I hope you enjoy this imagine!  Also, I wrote it on my iPod, so expect a few mistakes.)

You set up your camera and lighting in preparation for your new YouTube video. You were a huge internet star, and today you were doing a collab video with one of your best friends, Patrick Stump.

He walked over to you, straightening his fedora. "I'm nervous." He said with a light chuckle.
You laughed and said, "Nervous? You perform in front of thousands of people all the time, dude."
"No, not really that. What food you're going to give me." He replied, sitting down on the arm of the couch. You sarcastically made an evil laugh and finished expanding the feet of your tripod.

You two were doing the What's In My Mouth challenge.  You were excited because you knew what most of his least favorite foods were.  But then that worried you, because he knew yours too.

You sat down in front of the camera on your couch, and patted the cushion next to you. 
Patrick instantly sat next to you, and then you put your finger on the record button of the remote for your camera.

"Hey, guys!  It's {Your channel nickname} here, along with my bestie, Patrick!"

He smiled and waved saying, "Hi!"

"He's an amazing musician, so if you'd like to subscribe to his personal channel, click on his fedora."  You said, pointing at the invisible link on his beloved hat.
"And if you'd like to subscribe to his band's channel, just click his face."  Then you poked his cheek, which made him giggle.

You looked at him, signaling for him to say what you two were going to do.
"We're going to be doing the What's In My Mouth challenge today."  He said with a cringe.
You pursed your lips and nodded. 

You grabbed a blindfold and tied it around his eyes. 
"How many fingers am I holding up?"  You said, not holding up any at all.  "None."  He said with a chuckle.
"Crap, you know me too well."  You replied.

You sarcastically sighed and continued, "Seriously though, can you see anything?"  He shook his head no and you reached for the first food.

Barbecue Sauce.

Patrick hated Barbecue Sauce, so you were very happy about this one.
You poured a little bit in a spoon and began to put it to his lips like a toddler.

"Here comes the airplane!  Vwooosh!"  You said in a high pitched voice.
He went along with it and said, "I prefer train."
"Well alright then, chugga chugga choo choo!"  And then the spoon went into his mouth.

He instantly gagged and refused to swallow it.
"Oh, I hate you."  He said, trying to laugh but couldn't as he kept gagging.
You grinned widely and asked, "What is ittt?"
He finally swallowed it and made a disgusted face.  "Barbecue Sauce."  He said with pouty lips.

You clapped and squealed, "Yay! Good job!"  Then you tied on your own blindfold. 
He took his off and then reached for what he was going to feed you. 

"Okay, here ya go!  OMNOMNOM!"  He said, putting the spoon into your mouth.

Sour candy powder

You puckered and squeezed your watery eyes shut.  
"Dude!"  You yelled, flailing your arms around. 
"What is it?"  He asked in between laughs. 
"Some stupid sour powder that is burning my taste buds with acid!"  You continued to shout. 

"Correct!"  He said as you took your blindfold off. 

You both did 4 more foods before ending the video.
You turned the camera off and then instantly put the memory card into your laptop to edit. 

"Well, that was fun."  He said with a hint of sarcasm plopping down next to you with a bottle of water.
You giggled and did the last finishing touches.

"Done!"  You said, wiping your hands together before uploading it to YouTube.

Within seconds, likes and comments came flooding in.
You loved reading comments from fans, so you started to read them off.

"OMG I SEE A SHIP SAILING IN!!!"

"Warn Tumblr, it will be bombarded with edits in about 7 seconds."

"GET MARRIED.  RIGHT NOW.  MAKE LITTLE STUMPLETS."

Of course, you couldn't help but chuckle.  Sure, it was awkward, being shipped with a good friend and all.  But that's just the internet for you. 

Patrick was reading the comments on his phone and you noticed his cheeks turn bright red.
"And the {Your ship name with him} begins."  You said, leaning backwards comfortably. 
He didn't say anything. You expected him to add something along with that. 

"Hey, sorry if that all makes you feel kinda awkward."  You apologized, knowing that he was sensitive.
He locked his phone and set it on his leg. 
"Well, I can't say I disagree with them."  He said quietly, almost in a mumble as if he didn't want you to understand what he said.

"You're one sneaky little dude, you know that?"  You said with a giggle.
"W-what do you mean?"  He said nervously, darting his eyes around the room trying not to look at you.

"Did you just suggest we go together?" 

He slouched down in his shirt and began trailing off, "Hm?  What?  Oh well.  I don't know.  Did I?  I don't think I-"

"I think you did." 

You shuffled closer to him and said, "And I can't disagree with your suggestion." 

He smiled and slowly sat up straighter
"Do you want to like... Go... Eat food together?  You know like, a date?"  He asked, seemingly more nervous than you had ever seen him before.
"Next Tuesday?  Six thirty?"  You added.  He nodded and you made a thumbs up. 

"Sounds like a plan."