Baking date

(Since the last one was sad, here's some happy for ya!)

You and Patrick sat at the kitchen table, both drinking tea. You took a slow sip of the hot tea and said, "We should bake something."
Patrick took a drink of his tea and the steam fogged up his glasses. "Like what?" He asked while he took them off and wiped them on his shirt.
You sat your cup down and scooted your chair out from the table. You walked over across the kitchen to pick up a cook book that was laying next to your oven.  Then you grabbed it and began to flip through the pages, knowing exactly what recipe you were looking for. Once you found it, you held it out for Patrick to see.
"Chocolate cake!" He exclaimed happily as he read it. He got up from the table and said, "Well I'm not gonna say no to that!"
You smiled and began to read down the list of ingredients. 

Patrick pulled out a bowl and measuring cups from the cabinet, and got a electric hand mixer from the drawer.  You got all of the ingredients and set them next to the bowl.  
He looked at the bag of sugar and asked, "Do you think we need that?"  You smirked at him and began to crack the eggs.  "I think you're sweet enough to give anyone an instant cavity when they eat this cake."  He continued, then he pecked your cheek and began to measure the flour. 
You smiled at him and whispered, "Gosh, you're cute."  He smiled back at you and blushed a little.  That was one of your favorite things that he did.  Even though the two of you had been together for a long time, he still always blushed when you told him something like that. 

You tried to follow the instructions carefully and mixed all of the wet ingredients together, and Patrick mixed all of the dry ingredients. 
"Now we mix them together,"  You said, and then he began to pour the dry ingredients into the wet while you mixed it.  But when you started mixing it, a cloud of flour filled the air and made both of your faces white. 
"Oopse,"  You said before you both started laughing.  You looked over at him and he looked like a ghost.  "My bad."  You said while giggling. 

He softly put his hands on your face to try and clean it, and you did the same to him.  "Do you think there's enough in the bowl?"  He asked, still laughing. 
You looked around and realized that it was everywhere.  The table, the floor, and even the fridge behind you.  "Um, how about we just clean everything up and watch a movie."  You said, and he nodded and helped you clean the kitchen up. 
He hummed a few songs while he washed the dishes. 

Finally, after about 30 minutes, the kitchen was clean.  But you looked down and saw that the both of you were still covered in the flower mixture.  You brushed yourself off, and so did Patrick. 
"Well that was a fail,"  He said as he shook his hair out. 

"But it will make a good memory."  He added, then he helped brush your back off. 

You laughed and said, "I'm sure we'll make tons of more good memories." 

The you both sat down on the couch together and watched Lord of the Rings.