Your usual car rides

You sat in the passenger seat while Patrick continuously browsed through the radio stations.  He finally stopped on one that was playing {Your favorite non-FOB song}.  You both instantly started singing it from the top of your lungs. 
Patrick stopped singing and was simply just listening to you.  The song was soon over, and commercials began playing. 
"Why'd you stop?"  You asked, turning the volume down. 
"Well, I thought it would be wrong to interrupt an angel's voice."  He said as he looked at you and smiled, then looked back at the road. 
You slouched in your seat and muttered, "I thought I told you to ignore my voice." 
"But I caaan't!"  He whined, which made you giggle. 

"Can't you at least record one song with me?  Just for fun?"  He asked, but you quickly shook your head.  "Not even one verse?"  You shook your head again.  "Some 'do's and 'la's in the background of the chorus?"  He continued to plead. 
"Nope, I am not singing ANYWHERE else besides here in the car,"  You said, leaning forward to turn the volume on the radio back up.  "And the shower."  You added, changing the station since there were still commercials on the one you were listening to. 
But when you changed it, you heard a very familiar song intro. 

"Du du du du du du du du, du du du du du du du"

"Oh, please no!  Anything but that!"  Patrick panicked, going to change the station but was stopped by your hands covering up the buttons.  You held an invisible mic and began singing.

"Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me!
Remember me, for centuries!"

"NOOO!"  Patrick yelled again, but you didn't change it and just kept on singing.

"It's just one mistake
Is all it will take
We'll go down in history!
Remember me, for centuries!"

"Jeez, how can one be so annoyed by their own song so much?"  You asked with a chuckle. 
"It's just... so... overplayed now."  He replied while stopping at a red light. 
You laughed and said, "You should be happy about that!" 
"I am, it's just kind of weird and annoying to hear yourself everywhere you go."  He explained, giggling lightly. 

"Okay then, if you kiss me I'll turn it."  You said, leaning over closer to him.  He leaned in and gave you a nice, quick kiss before the light turned green.  You smiled and changed the station, which landed on a new station playing Billie Jean by Michael Jackson.  Of course, Patrick couldn't help but sing his heart out to it.

(Sorry this is so short.  But one quick question, please tell me I'm not the only one who practically DIES when he sings Billie Jean.  Either I die or zone out into some strange realm.)