Chap 32

No One's POV

After walking through a maze of hallways, Lady Tsunade stopped at a large room. She opened the door and everyone filed in to see Rikona smiling at them, Naruto was the first to crush her.

"I see everyone has arrived for the party" Frog-san joked

"That was bad, even Killer Bee could have rapped better than that" Rikona stated

"I feel so hurt" Frog-san laughed

Rikona hugged Naruto back and felt him crying, Rikona rubbed Naruto's back. Soon Naruto fell asleep and Rikona lied him down beside her, Kushina huged her daughter and kissed her face. Minato was next and also kissed her face, Kakashi-sensei also hugged her.

Tenmari gave her a bunch of flowers as did, Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Hinata and Lady Tsunade. Kankoro hugged her and Sasuke passed out, Garaa and Rikona kissed on the lips and Kushina screamed that her eyes were burning. Everyone else gave her teddies.

"You know what tonight is right?" Rikona asked

"Yes" Kushina, Minato, Kakashi, Frog-san, Hinata, Tenmari, Shikamaru, Choji, Garaa and Iruka nodded

"No" Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Kankoro, Shino and the rest shook their heads

"How can you not know Naruto's and Rikona's birthday!?" Tenmari shouted

"I'm sorry!!" Sakura wailed

"It's fine, I didn't tell you anyway so it's more my fault" Rikona smiled

"Happy birthday!!" The Mizukage and the Kazakage smiled and handed Rikona some presents

"Aww, you didn't have to" Rikona smiled

"We got some for you're brother too" The Mizukage and Kazakage smiled

After opening presents everyone left, Rikona smiled as Naruto curled tightly into her. She slid down and wrapped the blankets around Naruto and herself, after an hour Rikona fell asleep.

Minato and Kushina walked in to see their two children sleeping peacefully, Kushina placed two nearly wrapped boxes on the chair near Rikona's bed and left.

Morning

Naruto slowly opened his eyes to see Rikona sleeping right next to him, he smiled and cuddled into Rikona. After a few minutes he felt someone taking their fingers through his hair, Naruto relaxed into the touch and fell asleep again.

Rikona laughed quietly at her brother and kissed his forehead, she pulled him closer and smiled when he wrapped his arms around her.

Garaa's POV

I knocked on Rikona's door and heard and small "come in" I opened the door and saw Rikona and her brother. I walked over to the edge of her bed and smiled.

I pressed my lips against Rikona's and she kissed back, I pulled away when I heard Naruto groan. Naruto opened his eyes and buried his face into Rikona's stomach, Rikona giggled and run her fingers through Naruto's hair.

I guess he loves his sister a lot, he obviously doesn't want her to leave I thought

Rikona smiled and held Naruto tightly as he drift off to sleep again, I pressed my lips against Rikona's again and she kissed back. I was scared that she'd die on me but I'm overjoyed that she is still here.

I put my tongue in her mouth and she smiled into the kiss, I rubbed her cheek with my thumb and soon pulled away. Rikona smiled and I noticed the wrapped presents on the chair.