Nalu

When they arrive to the hospital they put natsu in a room Lucy was going to go in but the doctors didn't let her see. "Please I need to see him" Lucy says trying to reach the door knob "sorry ma'm but we can't let you do that we will call you when he is ready but we are going to have to put you in your own room." Lucy gives up and she lets the nurse walk her to her room "wow you have a lot of scratches these are going to turn into bruses." She grabs medicine and puts it on. "When am I going to see him is he ok will he survive will he not survive" Lucy kept asking questions as she burst tears "ma'm it's ok he's going to be ok" the nurse says I'll let you see him in a few minutes" she says and smiles walking away Lucy fell asleep until the nurse woke her up "you can go see him now" she says smiling Lucy runs out of her room and enters natsus room he had his eyes closed and his skin was pale she sits down next to him and grabs his hand "I miss you" Lucy says tearing up she put her head down a few minutes later she felt her hand being squeezed she lifted her head it was natsu he was saying things "don't leave me! Please I love you...Lucy" lucy smilled and tears rolled down her face Lucy she was going to go get the doctors to tell them he is waking up. Natsu grabs her wrist and pushes her ontop of him "I miss you to beautiful" natsu says grabbing Lucy's face And kissing her.
*GASP* Lucy lifted her head she was still in the room the nurse had left her in Lucy slops back down "am I ever going to get him back?" Lucy says looking at the rooms roof
Lucy hears a knock and gets up lifting her head it was the nurse "um ma'm?" The nurse says "yes?" Lucy says "well um natsu he's in a coma.." The nurse says looking down "he won't wake up in about 20 years or 30" she says sadly "wait...what" Lucy imagined still waiting for natsu to wake up. "Can I please go see him?" Lucy says standing up the nurse nods and makes way for her to go thru Lucy opened her door and she ran inside natsus door she stopped when she saw natsu laying on the bed he's skin was so pale he looked exactly how he looked in her dream she moved a chair next to him and sat down "I miss you natsu please come back" she said hoping he would grab her wrist like he did in her dream. But nothing happened she placed her head on his chest tears where rolling down her face "please natsu" lucy says.