Job request

As we head to the location they placed on the paper we found our selves walking to a empty location it was blank no villages were there no people
It was empty. "What the hell?" Natsu says. "Why is there nobody here? I don't feal good about this place" happy says frighten. "Me to" say Lucy and natsu. There was a few trees and bushes and a huge cave "hello welcome" says a familiar voice "who what? Lisanna!" Natsu says. "Why the hell would you fake a job request of no one was getting stealed!" Happy screamed. "Oh no they are right know this is his first victim" lisanna says with an evil grin a huge man pops up behind the bush he looked exactly like in the picture they saw. "Grab her!" Lisanna screams. The large man grabs Lucy and disappears in thin air. "Lucy!!!!" Happy screams "give her back you brat!" "Calm down he won't hurt her unless I command him to" lisanna says "and the only way he is not gonna hurt her is if you do it with me lisanna smirks" "what no!" "Ok I Comand!" Lisanna screams "ok fine Just don't hurt her!"
"Great lisanna smiles let's go to my place" happy flies to the guild to warn the guild what lisanna is going to do it took happy 1 minute but he made it.
"Guys help please lisanna kidnapped Lucy and is making natsu do it with her please help!!" Everyone looked surprised and they started to run to the train station to save natsu and Lucy.