Ená

I pulled his hand towards the ocean, my actions showing him what I wanted. His arms wrapped around my waist as he lifted me and carried me into the ocean. As the water first touched my feet, I was relaxed. Water, more specifically the ocean, always did that to me. My body flush against his, he waded out, deeper into the water until it reached my waist. The waves lapped gently against us as he lent his forehead against mine, his breath dancing it's heated fingers across my cheeks, whispering to him "I love you Sam." An immediate smile graced his features as he breathes "I love you too Lia," before his lips capture mine.

His lips caress mine lovingly, his hands, one on my lower back and the other twisted through my hair. I tug the hair at the back of his head, earning a grunt in return, his hand leaves my hair and he starts to stroke up and down my spine, pulling a shiver from me. The passion between us grew and grew, sparks flew and moans hovered around us. Caught up in him I didn't notice the rising waves and the swirling water until it was up to the middle of my back and I pulled away, startling him, he saw my worry and looked around searching for the danger and like me noticed the now nearly shoulder depth water. He grabbed my hand and started to power through the water but the shore was too far and kept getting further.

The waves were more aggressive now pulling us a step back for every two forward. Sam was still practically running through the water and his breaths came in measured pants, making sure that he got the right amount of oxygen needed for him to keep his pace, his track training in high school paying off, whereas I was panting sharply and had to take three steps for his two. I was tiring quickly and he was starting to notice, he turned his back to the shore and walked backwards and started to coax me forward with words of encouragement, "come on Lia," or "just a little faster," or "just a little longer now Lia,". We were over 3/4 of the way to the shore when a grumble echoed around us, a flicker passed over Sams face and if I hadn't been paying attention I would have missed it. I was about to look over my shoulder when he grabbed my chin and looked me in the eyes and said "I love you forever, my Lia." He sealed his word with a searing kiss and did not let me go. Passion, love and care flowed from him into me filling me up with a lightness like no other. I started to pull away to continue walking but he only let me take a breath before pressing his lips back onto mine.

A wave crashed over us and he never let me go, holding me close and sealing his lips onto mine, pushing his oxygen supply into my lungs, kicked his legs and pushed my to the surface before letting me go and slipping put of my grasp. His golden blond hair waving at me, wrapping around his head as he fell, dragged away by the currents and I was washed ashore.

I lay on the sand and whispered some words that I hoped I would be able to say again to him again "I love you for always, Sam." And blackness blanketed me.