Panic(B)

"Why should I, huh?" I questioned him. " Wait.....who a-are you?" He asked weakly. "Oh like you actually care, right, even though you pushed me down when I was a the store shopping,"he gasped at what I had said. "Jewel...................Jewel, is that really you?" "Well Duh." Now I was starting to get very upset and angry because of the memories kept flowing in. I walked over to where he could see me, with tears leaking down my face. I couldn't take much more of this. I was about to walk away when I heard him say "wait....wait please don't go, help me. I am freezing and my leg is stuck on something......please don't go....if you leave I will drown and all I have left to hold me up is this debris." I got pissed on how he wanted my help after what he had done and said "I can see that.....I am not blind so stop pointing out the obvious." Then I kinda sorta released my inner demon on him, "oh, I see how this fucking shit works, first you push someone down, laugh at them, and stab them in the back....when they used to like you," a single tear slid down my cheek after I said that, " and then laugh at them about it, and now you are asking them to help you, please, ha well laugh at this. I Am NOT Going To Help You....did you understand that or do I need to spell it out for you?" Ahhh I feel so much better now. As I started to walk away I heard him say "p..p..please.....I w..was forced to do it..." I heard the sound of bubbles and turned around to see him start to go under giving up. I just have to save him.. "Well here goes nothing." I said before I dived into the area where he was last. When I am under the water u can see everything...surprisingly. Where did he go I thought, and right as I thought that I saw him and was speechless at what I saw.....he was just floating there lifeless. As soon an I saw that i started swimming as fast as i could over to him.

(To Be Continued)