Choose Me

Chapter 18
( 2 weeks later )
Rachels pov :
I laid in my bed mourning my life . Why does this happen to me? Why can't he see that we belong together? I'm supposed to go to the gynecologist today to see how the baby is doing . I laid in bed looking up at the ceiling when Kurt came in and laid down with me. "What are we doing? " He asked me. "Reflecting on the shit hole I call my life. " I told him. "Someone's hormonal. " He said. I put my head on his shoulder and said , "Why did I ever come back here? " I asked him. "Because this is where you belong. " He told me. "Do I? Because theres nothing here for me except for the fact that my baby daddy is still married to his second wife . " I said. "What are you saying? " He asked me. "I'm saying maybe its time I go back to New York. Live on my own. I can't be here Kurt, I don't belong here I never did." I said. "Rachel." Kurt said. "I gotta go to my appointment. " I said and left.

Finns pov :
I was in the choir room preparing for Nationals when Rachel walked in. I haven't talked to her since I told her I was still married to Catherine. "Hi." She said. "Hi." I said suprised to see her. "I went to the doctor. " She said. "Is everything okay?" I asked her. "Yeah , I brought you a sonogram picture." She said and handed it to me. "Thank you. " I said. She looked down and said , "Look Finn I know that everything is kind of a mess right now but I want you to choose me. I want you to choose me not because I'm having your baby but because you love me and I love you. More than I have ever loved anyone in my entire life. I know you think you belong with Catherine but I know you and I know you don't love her. So choose me , love me , be with me because I would give you my world if you ask me too. " She said. "Rachel. " I said. "Look I'm going to New York City tonight to visit Santana and Brittney. I want you to come with me , I have two plan tickets and I'm leaving one for you. So if you pick me than be there at 8pm . If not then I'm staying in New York City and I won't be coming back. " She said and left.