Freak Out

Chapter 11
( the next day )
Finns pov :
"Hey Finn , Its Rachel can you meet me at the auditorium?" She asked me through a text message. "Yeah." I responded and headed towards the auditorium. I wondered what Rachel had to talk to me about . I don't know why or how come but I'm really really nervous. I just have a feeling like its not something good . I walked into the auditorium to see Rachel pacing back and forth by the piano. "Hey." I said causing her to jump. "Hey." She said nervously. "Everything okay?" I asked her. "Sit down Finn." She said. "Okay." I said. "Gosh um , so what I'm about to tell you is really , really, nerve-racking and you'll probably freak out and have a little moment but I want you to know that this may not be such a bad thing in fact you might be really happy. " She said. "Rachel just tell me whats going on." I said. She sat down took a deep breath looked me in the eye and said , "I'm pregnant. " and waited for me to react. I sat there for a moment and said , "Seriously?" I asked her. "Yeah." She said. "I think I'm going to be sick." I said getting up . "I'm sorry, I know its a lot to take in all at once but its not that bad , I mean we had a kid before ." She said. "We were married Rachel and we were so young . " I said. "So , we had sex whats the difference? " She asked me. "The difference is we're divorced and to be honest I really don't have time for it. " I said immediately regretting it. She looked at me hurt and said, "How don't you have time for it? Finn this is our child were talking about, 50 percent of you , 50 percent of me , how can you say you don't have time for it?" She asked me. "I didn't mean it like that I just meant I don't know if I want another one. " I told her. "Okay fair enough, I should go." She said . She started to leave when I said , "Rachel I didn't mean it like that." I told her. "Than what did you mean Finn? " She asked me but I didn't respond. "You know , after we lost Emma, I was so sad and hurt and I know you were too. I just thought maybe this was god given us a second chance but I guess I was wrong. Bye Finn." She said and left.