6) The Title

What?

The name given to your book!

Why?

It will attract more readers and seem interesting to a few people so it must catch their eyes as well as relate to the cover (see next chapter for covers)

How?

1) search on wattpad if other people have the name you have in mind. If yes then I suggest you change it.

2) Give the book an actual name for example serpent or against all the laws of love. Which are some of my books.  Or give it the main character's name for example "harry potter"

3) don't use an over used name for example amnesia because it doesn't only tell the whole story off but it also seems too cliché! I'll upload later a "break the cliché" chapter for more info.

4) if it's a fan fiction still give it a name. No one will read a book called "a hunger games love story" or a book called "Harry Potter's sister" want to change it? Make it "When a mocking jay loves" and "the other face of the coin: a harry potter sister fan fiction"
Will attract more people! For example one of my books a fairy tale twist: finding prince charming is about cinderella but I didn't make its seem like it that much. I didn't name it "cinderella and the glass slipper".

5) always make the title a little abstract and not revealing of the whole story. So no need for reading a book called "the girl who married john" if the story is about a girl meeting him because you lose the element of surprise.

6) Don't make it one word long unless you make it unique. Try using weird or strong vocabulary so instead of "different" it would be "divergent". Instead of "night" it would be "twilight" Never make a book called "love". THAT IS THE WORST MOST OVERUSED TITLE ON WATTPAD!

hope this helped!!